Reviews for Unlikely Companionship
AmberHerondale chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
epic
Miss Regina Star chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
EEEEEKKK

This is so completely and utterly zetta fabulous. I swear I remember seeing it in the early days and thinking 'No, I cannot read this, it has Simon with Alec. What if they are *more than friends*?' Damn, I should have read this AGES ago.

The way Alec feels in this, and the way he interacts with Simon, like they are just two normal guys, with normal, yet heartbreaking feelings is so close to what I envision, and I little like next chapter in Changing the Equation. I also love that it is in present tense. Very few people pull it off.

You did!

You do not mind if I put a link in for this at the end of next chapter (if I remember), do you? I mean, I probably don't have the power to just force the readers to read it, but they should because it is AWESOME. You know, just as a reference, because the relationship status and boundaries, and feelings (I use that word too much these days) are so similar, and I swear I mean that in a loose way, rather than 'They are the same, and I am totally ripping you off'.

If I do not hear from you before I post the next chapter, I will just assume it is okay, because I cannot imagine any negative impacts for you.

Also, if you do not like my next chapter, and think that my version of Alec/Simon friendship is utter trash, I am sorry for trying to compare it with this awesomeness.

-Miss Regina Star
IthinkIthinktoomuch chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Wow... This is probably one of the best fics I've read in the sense that YOU AWESOME PERSON GOT SIMON RIGHT! He totally seems to me like the kind of guythag would do stuff on impulse and maybe even follow someone for no real reason. I've done it before :P He seems so in character it's insane. He's so awesome! I'm team Simon FOREVA! :DD

Anyways yeah the Malec parts really are incredible and sweet and emotional. I really am just extremely biased towards Simon. :)

Magnus is so awesome though. Never diss on the sparkled. Lol where did that come from? XD Well... Never diss on it, UNLESS it's a gay sparkly vampire sparkling in the sunlight. In that case, I will glady diss with you. :)
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
HAHAHHAHAHA legit Malec! COFA amazing indeed! and this os, lovely! i was never think in simon and alec, but u're right in this OS...

I enjoy it so much
Kitty Bane chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Awwww I love Alec/Simon friendships!
merlotte456 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
this is a great idea for a story, and I love the idea of a friendship between Simon and Alec, and think they were both written perfectly in character!
Nightgirl25 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I agree! City if Fallen Angels was amazing! I didn't really miss him though... Once I heard he cheated I was like " I don't like u anymore!" The was good!