Reviews for Past, Present, and ?
Evans12 chapter 15 . 3/30/2008
I really like how this story is going and i know its been several years since you wrote anything for it but you should continue working on it, i really can't wait to find out what happens next.
Avelyn Lauren chapter 15 . 5/4/2004
Interesting. So which two? Would it be renee and Sandoval or Renee and Liam? I look forward to finding out seeing that you can't answer the question without giving away part of the story. Oh by the way you tool too long to update!
Taya chapter 14 . 1/7/2004
*spits coffee over monitor*
You call that a *little* overboard?
Girl, WE call that a Mary Sue!
But it's okay, we forgive you.
Interesting development...wasn't very pleased with lack of EFC-ness in here but good nonetheless.
Candy Dawn chapter 14 . 12/26/2003
Glad to see that you are still working on this!
I can't wait for the next part.
Avelyn Lauren chapter 14 . 12/25/2003
I didn't think that he was her best friend. I figured that it was a little more than that. I can't wait for the next chapter. You take far too long to update your stories. Yousure people don't forget them in the long process that you leave us all waiting? Talk to you later!
jnp chapter 13 . 10/22/2003
This is a good story. I like it. Lots of good possibilities! update soon.
Taya chapter 13 . 10/6/2003
Jamie, I love where this is going. I feel so bad for Jay, although there is that sense of misgiving about her...Like you said, she definitely won't be perfect for long.

I also like the potential for Renee-jealousy here... *hinthintwinkwinknudgenudge*

Not much else to say other than you'd better have the next chapter out soon or we may have to begin sic'ing the glaives, flags and various other instruments of violence on you.
Sideral chapter 13 . 9/27/2003
Hey Jamie!

I told you I'd review, but I'm sorry, real life got in the way of me reviewing any earlier... I'm sorry! Over all, I thought it was really good... you're right, I did have to read over all the genetics bits a couple times, but they are possible (loved the mention of Punnett's Squares). You'd definitely need more than a little high school biology to understand all the technical stuff, but that doesn't matter. The background on the Khayana was really handy, I'm guessing this is really going to figure into the next few chapters isn't it? I loved that you've expanded Zo'or beyond that general all-around bad guy. The liray interaction was really nice too! More please *wink*! Anyway, this chapter was really good, and certainly answered a few questions about Jay... write more, as soon as you can please!
Avelyn Lauren chapter 13 . 9/20/2003
Exactly waht do you study? You were definitely discussing an intriging line if gentetics. Keep writing and enjoy!
jnp chapter 12 . 8/31/2003
Wandered over and saw this fic. It's Really good and I'm really hooked. I know the show is over, but can you PLEASE finish it? I need my Earth: Final Conflict fix! This story is really good!
LadySammyMRoxton chapter 12 . 8/9/2003
Hi Jamieson!

I deffinitely haven't lost interest in your story! Another great chapter in fact! I just hope for more LiRay in the next ones... *grin* (Can't get enough).

Keep up the great work!

Sammy
Candy Dawn chapter 12 . 8/8/2003
Oh, a new chapter YEAH!
StarTraveler chapter 12 . 8/8/2003
Yah! you finally updated!
Avelyn Lauren chapter 12 . 8/7/2003
No not all ingterest has been lost in this story. I like what you have going here andam curious to reads whagt happens between Liam and Jay. I hope it won't take you near as long to get the next chapter up and please let me know when you do.
StarTraveler chapter 11 . 7/8/2003
Hey Jamieson just read the story very good.