Reviews for Satisfaction
cicibunbuns chapter 18 . 8/29
"If you ever break my heart again, I'll f***ing kill you with my bare hands." "I love you, too, honey-I love you too." Best freaking line in this other than the text Jett sent Kendall in this chapter. God so freaking good.
Gratsu-of-fire-and-ice chapter 19 . 3/6/2013
Awesome story
RockChickWrites chapter 19 . 10/25/2012
Okay, I hated the Kett parts, really, especially at the hockey game. Kendall is so stubborn! But loved the story. Especially because it ended with Kames. :)
pale-red-lips chapter 19 . 6/17/2012
oh my god. I loved this story! although I do wish I was able to hear more about what happened with Jett and Katie! all in all loved it.
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
hot kett moment love it
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
great chapter and kett is a really cute couples
Randomness-Is-My-Specialty chapter 19 . 2/16/2012
This is such a wonderful story. I just loved it. Thanks for writing it. And the ending was priceless. Ha, man, that was funny! Anyway loved it! Peaceness!
AngelofDarkness356 chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
This chapter made me want to cry! Poor James! JETT U BASTARD U DON'T DESERVE KENDALL JAMES DOES WAY MORE THEN UR ASS! I hate Jett so fucking much I want him to die!
how-to-implode chapter 19 . 10/9/2011
Katie and Jett really creeps me out ... especially since she's like ten. But I did ADORE the story. :)
how-to-implode chapter 19 . 10/9/2011
SomeonewholovesJamesMaslow x chapter 19 . 9/26/2011
One of the best stories i've read, its great Kames and Cargan, even though there was kett in there its ok it wasnt all that bad, a little cringy bt i got used to it. GO JAMES AND KENDALL! (carlos and logan too!)
SomeonewholovesJamesMaslow x chapter 18 . 9/26/2011
awwwwwwww, so adorable!
SomeonewholovesJamesMaslow x chapter 17 . 9/26/2011
poor James I felt so upset for him bt happy cuz he punched Jett and kendall in my eyes is a jerk right now...!
SomeonewholovesJamesMaslow x chapter 16 . 9/26/2011
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA funny...
SomeonewholovesJamesMaslow x chapter 14 . 9/26/2011
Kendall, we only have one life to live and we got to live it big timeā€¦

He should use this one! lol