Reviews for Haigeki
Faoron chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
This story was amazing. I found it hard to take breaks and get to other stuff that needed to be done, it was so masterfully put together. The characterizations of non-original characters seemed pretty spot-on to me, and the dark and grit was always offset _just_ enough with spots of hope that it didn't seem completely hopeless, that there was a point to continue on reading. This is definitely one of those that I'll wind up re-reading again some day, 5 thumbs up.
Mahaad chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
I kinda wish I had something constructive to add, but your story is so good already! Ranma and crew are in character, and all of the OC's are well written. Good job...so far?(I'm on my phone, so I can't tell if the story's completed) One random thought for you, when I was trying to remember the name for Ranma's threads, I thought of Life Fibers instead. Lol
Guest chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
This need a sequel.
Twigon chapter 13 . 1/7/2014
On one hand, I kinda want to hurt you grievously for the mind control segments. Someone who can write those down and publish them has to be some kind of mentally unstable.

...joking, joking. The story was good, and I especially loved your characterization, and specifically the gate scenes- as in the entering, leaving, and returning to PPT.
Twigon chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I would like to point out that emotions could be considered 'imperfect.'

In all honesty, after what those girls have done to themselves, they're less than human and I would feel more guilty murderig a random civilian off the street than murdering one of them.
Aaerial15 chapter 13 . 12/3/2013
AWESOME story! Simply AWESOME!
ryuumon chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
Read it in one go from start to finish because I couldn't stop. A fantastic peace of work. Very well thought out, gripping storyline, well laid out plot and story elements I have long been missing from any other fanfiction so far !
I'd write more but I'm still somewhat speechless ;-) Just.. Really Great Work, worth every minute that I read it and hopefully also to you worth every minute you wrote it. Thanks !
Jigoku no Yami chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
i am amazed at how this doesnt seem to have a whole lot of reviews for such an amazing piece of work. Well written, well paced, well fleshed out, it is beautiful.
FireInLife chapter 13 . 10/12/2013
Twice I had looked at this story. Twice I had put off reading it. Twice I had thought it didn't seem interesting.

And on the third time, upon actually reading everything, I regret not reading it the first time I saw it.

Strange how that works, I can name a couple more stories where the same thing happened. Ah well, I got to this story eventually and I can say that it is brilliant. It's dark, but not overly so. And to be honest, I have to say this is probably the few stories (fanfiction, novels, manga, and etc.) I've read that had a great ending.

I did read this rather faster, as it was all in one go (maybe around 12-16 hours of nearly straight reading), so I might have missed a few things...But where is Ryoga? I can't recall him ever making a physical appearance. He doesn't really fit in well with the overall story, but I was kind of hoping for him to make an introduction at some point. Even stumbling into Ranma's office and wondering why the world has changed so much or something like that. It'd really be nice to see some side stories with interactions around the other less important characters like the other Tendo's, Ranma's parents, the Kuno's, and Ranma's old classmates.
shugokage chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Absolutely incredible and brilliant story great job!
steamrick chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
A highly engaging read. I was unable to stop reading until I was finished.

Great writing.
Six-string Samurai chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Bravo. I have sat here and read this in one fell swoop. Most excellent work.
Six-string Samurai chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Very impressive beginning, I'm certainly intrigued as to where this is headed.
daniel-gudman chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
"May mankind, free from tyranny, watch the last star die." With that, Setsuna knocked back the wine, and then she licked her lips.

"Okay", she said, "I used my secret magical powers to subvert the democratic government from actually forcing our Brainwashing Factory to submit to some kinda accountability, so you have more time to figure out how you want to control humanity from the shadows using powers we're keeping secret from everyone."

Ranma nodded, frowning. "So what do we do next?"

Setsuna frowned and thought about it. "Whatever you think is the best way to manipulate humanity into doing what you think humans should be." Then she got up and left.

Ranma paced, frowning and considering those words. It was time to control humanity from the shadows, and preventing anyone from interfering with Ranma's sense of justice was important. Allowing the parliamentary opposition from finding out what a fucked-up monstrosity this whole place had been was going to take a LOT of underhanded blackmail, extortion, and straight-up brainwashing.

...

In conclusion, the part where Ranma accidentally but willingly turned into exactly the same kind of unyielding monomaniacal egoist that Artemis was creeped me out a little. It was like, this whole story is Ranma failing at not becoming evil; the ending words are dark irony because they're starkly in contrast to what actually happened.

This was just so classically tragic... I just... you actually had Ranma fail in the end and become exactly the same kind of person as the original villain. Damn.
Tursic chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Why not go for being the Embodiment of the martial artist spirit, instead of the physical beauty of a girl.
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »