Reviews for Haigeki
Six-string Samurai chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Bravo. I have sat here and read this in one fell swoop. Most excellent work.
Six-string Samurai chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Very impressive beginning, I'm certainly intrigued as to where this is headed.
daniel-gudman chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
"May mankind, free from tyranny, watch the last star die." With that, Setsuna knocked back the wine, and then she licked her lips.

"Okay", she said, "I used my secret magical powers to subvert the democratic government from actually forcing our Brainwashing Factory to submit to some kinda accountability, so you have more time to figure out how you want to control humanity from the shadows using powers we're keeping secret from everyone."

Ranma nodded, frowning. "So what do we do next?"

Setsuna frowned and thought about it. "Whatever you think is the best way to manipulate humanity into doing what you think humans should be." Then she got up and left.

Ranma paced, frowning and considering those words. It was time to control humanity from the shadows, and preventing anyone from interfering with Ranma's sense of justice was important. Allowing the parliamentary opposition from finding out what a fucked-up monstrosity this whole place had been was going to take a LOT of underhanded blackmail, extortion, and straight-up brainwashing.

...

In conclusion, the part where Ranma accidentally but willingly turned into exactly the same kind of unyielding monomaniacal egoist that Artemis was creeped me out a little. It was like, this whole story is Ranma failing at not becoming evil; the ending words are dark irony because they're starkly in contrast to what actually happened.

This was just so classically tragic... I just... you actually had Ranma fail in the end and become exactly the same kind of person as the original villain. Damn.
Tursic chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
Why not go for being the Embodiment of the martial artist spirit, instead of the physical beauty of a girl.
iceblueshadows chapter 13 . 6/16/2013
Amazing, I read a lot and this is one of the more unique plots I have seen and it was beautifully executed.
Marty chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I'm a bit confused - How does Ranma know that Akane and Ukyo were taken in the attack at the school. You Just stuck that in without Ranma witnessing it or going and searching for them and NOT finding them. This is a serious breach of continuity.
ElliePW chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Well done
Rick M chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
I thought that exposition on tenki and all the technical discussion on creating and being a magical girl went on a bit long. It was like reading a physics textbook. I'm not sure what you could have done to fix that. Maybe making the explanations more metaphorical, or breaking it up into smaller pieces would have helped.

My favorite part of the story was seeing how Ranma changed and grew as the story progressed. It was not a straight line to success. He failed and regrouped, was forced to make sacrifices and redefine his goals. He was victorious, but it was a sadder, wiser, less impulsive Ranma that came out the other end of his ordeal.
tatewaki2000 chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Thank you.
tatewaki2000 chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
" I. Am. Iron. Man."

Hahahahahaha. This story is wonderful! Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the care and heart put into this adventure.

I've dedicated so much time... searching for that treasured fanfic... and this work ranks around the top. Again, thank you. And know that you've given your readers something... special.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Fitting ending to a great story.
The Lost Hibiki chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Beautiful work, an ending without an ending, to leave a glimpse of what would be. I truly enjoyed this story from beginning to end, thank you for your work and effort.
Chargone chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
Wow.

A most excellent ending to a most excellent tale.

I...
Really can't add anything to that.
TharzZzDunN chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
Very nice, I love the ending chapter. Thanks for writing!

Cheers!
boyrich chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
This is by far one of the best Ranma stories I have read on this site. I hope you come up with another.
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »