Reviews for What We're Here For
Hermie330 chapter 1 . 7/30
Oh no!
Did I have to do a disclaimer?

I didn't invent any of the original characters okay? Etc

(Wish I did tho...)
Hermie330 chapter 1 . 7/30
Recently I've been reading LOADS of Harry Potter fanfics do I decided I wanted to try one of my own if that's okay

Malfoy's revenge
(Okay a dodgy title but i couldn't think of anything better)

All was quiet in the Slytherin common room save for the rhythmic tapping of Draco's newly polished shoes, as he paced the room. Where where Crabbe and Goyle? He had sent them to collect it while the fire was roaring within the hearth but now it was reduced to merely glowing embers. Draco released hearty sigh but it was suddenly cut off by the unmistakeable creak of the hidden entrance to the common room. Breath catching, Draco turned to see his two companions enter, sniggering uncontrollably. "You have it?" he snapped. With a wiked grin on his face, Crabbe opened one of his massive hands to reveal a small, pull-string leather pouch. Greedily, Draco snatched it out of Crabbe's massive hand and examined the contents. Then he looked up, addressing his minions. Then, his eyes glittering maliciousously, he said "perfect."

Hope u like it and btw I ️ Your story!
HalfBloodPrincess110 chapter 1 . 7/18
CUUUUUUUUUUTE! I love your stories, keep writing!
Comrade'sRoza chapter 1 . 7/10
Loved it!
Can you make one where he's attacked by Voldemort 2 on the chest and it's bleeding but he won't admit it hurts and Ginny and Ron and hermionie look after him at Sirius's house.
Zellona chapter 1 . 3/8
Spent a good 30 minutes today hunting this story down just so I could reread it, that's how much I love it! (And I'm one of the pickiest people when it comes to avoiding OOC Harry Potter fanfics) 3
I think this story is really sweet! And also, I totally agree with your comment on reviews .
Gryffindor.Girl42779 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
its really good. you're an amazing writer
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
It's nice seeing Ron and Hermione being such good friends, and it was amusing /reading/ all the sneezes.
PaNdA chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Brilliant story...very cute
Angelic Snowdrop chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
This was so sweet! (Squeals) Kudos to you for keeping them in character!
SpazzyLassy105 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Ahhh, i really liked this! Your writing is very nice and your word choice fits. You don't make anything too dramatic. It's all very natural and flowing. Good job!
Pepper-up Pomfrey chapter 1 . 3/21/2014