Reviews for Born This Way
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Am I really the first one reviewing this?!

First of all, I love the many quoted songs that fit each theme the various pairings represent!

Secondly, I Thought you did a great job of keeping the character portrayals accurate despite the crazy couplings!

My favorite couples/corresponding stories in this group were Jyler, Sidie, Gwindsay, Doah and Heathler.

I hope you continue to do awesome things with this piece!
Hpleen chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
i really wish that lindsay liked noah.
fulltimereviewer chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This was so much better than I ever thought it would be. I cannot wait to see how this will unfold. :)

All of these couples were cute in their own quirky way. I liked Trenkiel, LeShaoff, Haroy, Dierra, Nosay, and Badie. My favorite was KATHER. The hinted team playing of Heather was very clever, and Katie was just adorable as always.

I am really excited to see what will happen. And I can't wait to get my lovely stories. :) I hope Uni is treating you well. I am about to get on Spring Break and this girl is excited!

Get with me as soon as possible,

Best Wishes,

fulltimereviewer

~Kayla :)
JFG107 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wow. Didn't know TreZeke had a different name. Anyway, great start for the couples. I think GeoffxLeshawna is the only one I haven't heard of here. Keep going. Not too many grammar issues or story structure.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
The concept of pairing every character is intriguing and I like the way you've started out.

My favorites by far were Trenkiel, Haroy and Kather. But every pairing seemed to work well and wasn't over-the-top. Can't wait to see what pairings are next and the song choices that inspire them!
Humble Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
HaroldX Courtney, please.
GregoryMarshal chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This story is sooooooo Adorable. I have to ask will there be any Alejandro/cody in the futuer chapters.
Double RJ chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
This story was just amazing! My favorites were Tyler and Gwen, Ezekiel and Trent, Izzy and Harold, and Heather and Katie! Great job!
Iluvpurpleandblack99 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
My favorite ficlet was the first one because they're one of my OTP's. I could just connect with it the best; do you get what I mean? It was just short and sweet and with one of my favorite pairings, I say good job! I have a question though, what made you chose put them first? Was it like a random thing or was there something else behind it? I'm just curious because I thought you would have wrote about Gidgette first; since it's your OTP and all.