Reviews for Time Marches On
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Lovely.

I so would love to know about the "turmoil, finding out lies, deceit, hidden things ..."

Well done.
BetterinTexas chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
That was really beautiful.
ScuitoLover chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Wow! That was different! Really well written!
AbbyPatz2010 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Nice work, i'm intrigued. The flow of the story was very natural and easy, this looks like the makings of a great multi-chapter story. Now this is what i call a decent sized chapter :) good job!
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Lovely piece of art! Beautiful writing, very lyrical and quite profound. I want more! ;)

Loved the fact that Bella was able to sympathize with Victoria (?) but that it didn't stop her from wanting her gone. Was Charlie the loved one that died? Or maybe Jake?

'...the joy of finding what I thought was true love burning so bright, not realizing it was just a flash fire in my life' - wow! Exquisite writing!

'If it's all roses and lullabies there's isn't a strong enough foundation, and it will crumble as if built on sand at the tests life throws at you.' - jeeez, I love your mind! )
catslovesushi chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I felt like the words floated and snaked around me as I read this. It was abstract much like the imagery of the opaque glass. It was poetic and I thought it had a flavor of another era. I hope this all makes sense and you don't think I'm talking out my ass. :)

Congrats on your first fanfic!
mynxi chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Now I can review! Which is an awesome thing because you did an awesome job on this darlin!

I would totally love to see you continue it or do the back story really :)

You're an awesome writer and you waited far too long to get goin' now you have time to make up for *nudge nudge wink wink*

Love ya doll! Keep up the good work!

xoxooxxooxo

M
RP Angel chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
~sighs~ Lovely.
Vendell chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Absolutely fantastic Baby! I love it! I love seeing Bella's thoughts on everything that has brought her to this point in her life.

I truly hope that the death of the one she loved, isn't Charlie. That would make me cry.

Nice unselfish thoughts of Victoria and able to relate to her and not wish her ill.

She has a lot to reminise about, Edward, the family, her new love and life with Jasper.

I'm dying for more of this story.

Really great job, Sweetheart.
TittyKickers chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I adored this Mama... I know how Bella feels in this. It's a very powerful story and will hit home with many souls. It's that wonderful... Ya really should continue it ya know. Thanks for writing it! So very proud of you for posting it. Takes a lot of courage to do it.