Reviews for Sarah Williams: A Barbara Walters Live Special
do a fanfictioon which follows jareth and sarah after the interview
Bella Cuore chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Since he is so much more forthcoming, it's a shame Sarah didn't ask him about his hair. *smirk*
sharivan chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I've been binging on Labyrinth fanfic for the last few days, and yours are so good! I love the interview format, and like everyone else, I want to know what happens once they've left the studio.
FeyFaerie chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Ahahahaha :'D

I wonder, have you ever read The Dark Swan series? Richelle Mead. (NOT her adolescent aimed books). Her character Dorian, a Gentry (fairy) King, sounds very much like your portrayal of Jareth. :)
KAM wuz here chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
lol! i didnt expect Jareth to show up, but i should have. and in the very peach-dream outfit previously discussed? i think he's won this battle, he makes a lot of good points. Sarah still has the right to be frustrated though. Walters did not lose her cool, i admire that. lol. awesome!
araeofsomething chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I literally had milk coming out of my nose I was laughing so hard! Your muse and my muse should really talk sometime. lol
Sarah Rose 29 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
LOL! Neat idea! Made me laugh both this one and the Jareth interview.
ZuliaGirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Hehe. Poor Sarah can never win, can she?

julz. 3
Kalyla chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Aw...I would've liked to see an interview with Puck...

Hilarious as always. I'm in a dilemma. I only have one more of your Labyrinth fics before I'm done. Finis. No more. What am I gonna do? This is the equivalent to eating the last chocolate truffle every to be made on this planet! *pause* alright, maybe not THAT dramatic, but still...

There's only one solution to this problem. You must write another! Do something easy, like... That sequel to "What Happens in Vegas"! When I read that I actually really wanted there to be a sequel, so... Yeah...
mynagoldenwings chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That was GREAT! I LOVED IT! thats the first time I ever read an interview.. It made me laugh many times! HATS OFF TO YOU!
moira hawthorne chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
hahaha Jareth did make some valid points... the posterchild for 'fair' Sarah stole Hoggle's rightful property! she cheated.

and pooor Puck, he lost his chance to be interviewed... and Im sure he would of loved it
Bowie'sMistress chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I love both interviews! They cracked me up! I'm almost in tears here. :)
Neverland-Runaway chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
LOL this is such a great story ;)

Jareth ruining the interview was classic! and I love Sarah's reluctance!

I'd love it if you would make a sequel! :)
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Thanks for pointing me to the sequel, it was fun :) Jareth certainly has his own outlook on the world! TLC
annon chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Id love to hear what happened after the interview ! Awesome work :)