Reviews for Testing
Nicki2000 chapter 1 . 1/4
Sorry for the long review
Nicki2000 chapter 2 . 1/4
what is this what is this( said very fast) there's no chapter 3 update update UPDATE
Also, don't hate Yuuki its not her fault she has their heart...I mean if some one made a story where she loved a different person and kaname and zero only loved her as a sister you wouldn't hate her

At least that's what a tiny part of my mind wants to tell you but what i'm going to tell you is:

YUUKI SUCK...she's super ANNOYING...Not only is she a dense big headed little wanna be but she can't listen to simple instructions. 'stay in the room' is what kaname told her but no she just had to leave and go "help"

I mean she wasn't even helping all she did was swing that stupid (but still a little cool at least how it became huge and scary) stick around

And don't even get me started on her friend Yori. She just had to leave the group and find Yuuki. I get it's her best friend but nobody's thinking of her...augh...It's all just annoying.

And the ending of VK just killed me .I seriously died . They better make a season 3 if they don't I will conjure up every once o demon in me and end the world before they know it...as for VK it's self (i won't spoil anything for future readers) the fighting is awesome!

Anyway loved the story...love the hate in it for Yuuki...Please update soon.
kuroh chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
whay to long you to continue ?
kuroh chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
countinue please
NOMNOMBUNNYWILLEATYOURSOUL chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Yuki you cockblock!
shinfinitexo chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
omg plz update this . I really really wanted to know what will happen
Ghostmelody chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
How about you make Yuuki say horrible stuff to Zero then Kaname smacks her on the head please?
shokubu chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Kaname's a pervert!
lol.
Great.
Keep going.
Please update! _
Yuyne chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI DIE YUUKI FOR DISTURBING ZERO AND KANAME.
Yuyne chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Hi-Five! I hate Yuuki, that damn should just die and stop acting like some lovesick idiot, and bitching EVEN more when she sees Kaname, blushing like some dumbass and whacking Zero like she has the right to, what is she, his mum? Um, I think i want to far...T.T
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Ooh was that yuki!? I bet she's going to act like a bitch once she finds out. Please update soon! :):):)
scythe657 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Uhhh...who's that annoying brat? WAS THAT YUKI?! OI!おまえは!YUKI! HERE COMES MY BITCH SLAP! (slaps Yuki) DAMMIT! I'M SO COOL...*smirk*
scythe657 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
YES! THAT'S IT! GO, KANAME! YOU COULD HAVE FUCKED HIM!
lead chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
yay thank you for updating can't wait for the next chapter i wonder what will be yuki reaction
wintersubaki chapter 2 . 11/18/2012