Reviews for Divine Secrets
anon chapter 1 . 2/16
Your chapters are unnecessarily descriptive. It's way too dragging to read, the way you describe every detail of everything. It's good to be descriptive, but too much of it could be the downfall of a good plot. Check your grammar too. It's best to get a good beta.
Joco3899 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Hey, I've been writing and roleplaying [different things...] for six years and can already see that you're slightly experienced but not the best[... but you're summary hooked me so I have to give you advice instead of chewing you out for doing nothing. Why do I always have to be the good boy!?]

Repetitiveness bad writing and, after a while, it becomes annoying.

Instead of using "he" so much use things like "Squirting the tooth paste on his toothbrush, as usual, the teen soon enough rose it to his mouth and brushed roughly, ignorant of what he was doing to the poor tool."

Although, if you want it to be shorter you could try an alternative such as "Naruto squirt toothpaste on his orange and black toothbrush, raising it to his teeth and brushing, roughly."

I'm sorry, I'm a stickler for details... but you get the gist! [I have OCD... so... details... many... many... details! ELLIPSES REPLACE ALL ZE THINGS! I WUV YOU! *Snuggles and skitters off to read more.*
Lloyd chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
My other gues is niji or possibly Edward
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I love your descriptions!
Hitty-chan chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
Shikamaru!
Hitty-chan chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
It's sasuke!
YAOIxLOVAH chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
THIS WAS ALSO A GREAT STORY TOO !
Pandas01 chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
Oh my god! This was so awesome and amazing! :D
ellie chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
I love the story but did you get some of your ideas from the book hush hush!?
Swampygross chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I love this fan fiction too much
It's perfect and I'm just starting 3
You're a lovely author
foreverfrozen chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
Oh my i love this fanfic, it is my most favorite kibanaru fanfic, cant wait for the squel, update fast
rey chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
PLEASE YOU MUST WRITE MORE! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
KibaAbuHyuAtake chapter 20 . 6/5/2013
I completly hated KibaxNaruto, but now it's like one of my favorite pairings ever! This is a fantastic story! You're gramaticly correct, this has a great story line, just enough romance and drama, and it's just overall amazing! -Love it!
jaideniv chapter 20 . 5/8/2013
wow. just wow. AMAZING fanfiction - I stayed up until 5 am reading this because I felt it was a crime not hitting the next button. Really really engaging. Just saying mind your grammar and spelling and stuff, but other than that it was absolutely perfect. PERFECT. P-E-R-F-E-C-T.

I just didn't really understand Juugo's role? He has black wings, but he tried to protect Naruto?...

That's my only question. Can't wait for Divine Secrets 2!
x-archsage-x chapter 20 . 4/15/2013
Wow, amazing plot and I can't WAIT for Divine Secrets 2 (or whatever it will be called). I love how the Akatsuki has been implemented seamlessly into this plot and it's great to see them targeting the half-cherubs just like how they targeted the Jjinchuuriki. Keep up the good work. Oh and also make sure that NaruKiba is still central to the sequal, they are my favorite yaoi pair and make this so enjoyable to read ;D