Reviews for Divine Secrets
sex
joe chapter 7 . 3/25
LOL
Lone Wolf of Shadows chapter 1 . 3/2
Damn, your description of Naruto is basically me a few years back. 'cept far more social and with more friends, and the tiny fact that I always have all my clothes on unless I'm at the pool, at the beach, or in the shower. I even, sleep completely clothed. Also, I'm bi, but other than that it's pretty accurate.
anon chapter 1 . 2/16
Your chapters are unnecessarily descriptive. It's way too dragging to read, the way you describe every detail of everything. It's good to be descriptive, but too much of it could be the downfall of a good plot. Check your grammar too. It's best to get a good beta.
Joco3899 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Hey, I've been writing and roleplaying [different things...] for six years and can already see that you're slightly experienced but not the best[... but you're summary hooked me so I have to give you advice instead of chewing you out for doing nothing. Why do I always have to be the good boy!?]

Repetitiveness bad writing and, after a while, it becomes annoying.

Instead of using "he" so much use things like "Squirting the tooth paste on his toothbrush, as usual, the teen soon enough rose it to his mouth and brushed roughly, ignorant of what he was doing to the poor tool."

Although, if you want it to be shorter you could try an alternative such as "Naruto squirt toothpaste on his orange and black toothbrush, raising it to his teeth and brushing, roughly."

I'm sorry, I'm a stickler for details... but you get the gist! [I have OCD... so... details... many... many... details! ELLIPSES REPLACE ALL ZE THINGS! I WUV YOU! *Snuggles and skitters off to read more.*
Lloyd chapter 17 . 11/23/2013
My other gues is niji or possibly Edward
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I love your descriptions!
Hitty-chan chapter 17 . 11/13/2013
Shikamaru!
Hitty-chan chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
It's sasuke!
YAOIxLOVAH chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
THIS WAS ALSO A GREAT STORY TOO !
Pandas01 chapter 21 . 10/10/2013
Oh my god! This was so awesome and amazing! :D
ellie chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
I love the story but did you get some of your ideas from the book hush hush!?
Swampygross chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I love this fan fiction too much
It's perfect and I'm just starting 3
You're a lovely author
foreverfrozen chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
Oh my i love this fanfic, it is my most favorite kibanaru fanfic, cant wait for the squel, update fast