Reviews for Monochrome
Jiemme chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Haaaah. My gosh. Now this bonus is even more heart-wrenching! Seriously. Xehanort must shut it about kids. And that thought he had about letting a young kid suffer in her dance recital rather than have her parents die. It's not like it was her choice anyway. Ahh well. At least it's nice to see Terra was still alive within Xehanort in some way, knowing the song by heart. Lovely, lovely fic! :D
Jiemme chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Aaaaaagh, this starts out so sweet, yet at the end of the chapter... my heart squeezed. I listened to the song, and it is wonderful. Simply wonderful. No wonder Terra was amazed! Sadly, they aren't in snow, but in darkness. *sobsob* But this is simply beautiful! :D
TheOneAndOnlySuccessor chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I. Love. This. This is such a beautiful and well written story...also I freaking love the song monochrome... I read this then looked the song up and now I can't stop spamming it! XD anyways great job! I love this pairing!
Sakura088 chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The song, and the story you wrote along with it... It suited the both of them so perfectly... When I realized Aqua was in the Dark Margin and singing, and that Xehanort remembered the song... I was crying. This story brings out so many emotions... I just don't know what else to say. I'm going to go try to stop crying now. Beautifully written. Beautiful all around.
MusicalSage chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Aw, this story was so...bittersweet? I wasn't expecting the ending (a reflection period, I guess? I know it's in relation to Blank Points), so it was really nice to contrast the beautiful snow the lovers were in as opposed to Aqua being in the Realm of Darkness. I think this made this story much more sweet and good to read.

This really was well-thought out; good job! _
Aika08 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
This is a really touching two-shot. I liked how you didn't just end the story before the Mark of Mastery point, and that you integrated the ending of the game into the story. Great job!
LBWind chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I loved it! Words cannot describe my feelings towards this story. So sweet Xehanort took the curtesy to remember it!;)

~LBWind
Jessica da Maia chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Aww, this was bittersweet.

I'm going to guess that the little girl that Ansem mentions is actually referring to Aqua? I've also always wondered where the TAV trio really came from. I just assume that they just started their lives in the Land of Departure, but now after talking with people on forums on the origins of TAV, I'm beginning to think otherwise. I mean the LoD acts like a Jedi training academy, so yeah.
CloudKittyVII chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Wow, I read this already . . . but now I've listened to the song finally since I've gone on my desktop instead of my psp. WOW! What a gorgeous song! O.o

Wow.

And I really REALLY love TerraxAqua. (I saw in your profile that they are your OTP in KH, hehe mine too. xD And same for FF. My OTP in FF is CloudxTifa) This scene is just so beautiful, I can just imagine it so serene and dreamlike. You're an amazing writer. I know that the next chapter must've been just a bonus chapter, but I seriously an sobbing to tears right now! TT_TT How sad! I can just image the Terra inside seeing Aqua, the blue-

"Xehanort saw short hair stylized in a somewhat boyish fashion. Instead of violet eyes… Xehanort could not recall the young woman's face, but something in his heart told him that the eyes he imagined should be bright blue; as blue as the ocean…"

*sniffle . . . hick . . . sob* TT_TT (again, I'm sorry) Truly very touching. I love this story. And it's also about a song, and I love music so yeah. :D

Aqua by far is my fav heroine in KH. xD
JackDarkStone chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I love this story. Is so well written and... I am speechless. Love the story.