Reviews for Violaine
michigangal0223 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
would like to read more :) hope you continue someday :)
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
WOW this is one story too which I wish you did write more lovely chapters.
Stephka Irusta chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Really good, please continue :)
Rima2000 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Great story...would love for you to continue it...however, if Bella is seems kind of sad that Edward's first sexual experience would cause a pregnancy...that is a lot for both of them to deal with, but espeially for Edward to have to deal with. Great Looks...great skills for a first timer and great swimmers too...poor guy...poor Bella.
MiccaF chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I've now read 5 of your stories, and they are all great. I see it's been a long time since this was posted, but I hope that you are still planning on expanding it. I'm putting it on alert, and I will hope to see it in my inbox one day soon. Thank-you for all the hard work that you put into your writing, and please know that it is absolutely enjoyed.

LiveLikeThereIsNoTomorrow chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
O please update. I love it so far cant wait to read more.
cyr1988 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Please finish this story. It has a really good beginning and I believe that this can be a great one!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
OMG, please I want to know what happens next , please, please.
Roxy'Twilight'Girl chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
awww i really like this! i want more please continue it!
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
She's pregnant. Wow. Love it!

tds88 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I hadn't put two and two together until she was saying how tired she was on her trip to her parents. I'll have to put this on alert to see when you start posting again. It sounds like it may become an interesting story...and the lemons aren't bad either. ;)
b3llacull3n chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Please continue
torisurfergirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
OMG this has the potential to be much longer and even better than it already is, but since it's been months, almost 9 months, since you originally posted this chapter is there any hope for a continuance?
fcat5761 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was good. Of course she forgot about birth control and antibiotics. Was good as a one shot, do you have more in store for them?
1cruelmonth chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Can't wait for chapter 2!
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »