Reviews for Violaine
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more later!
Sonja Whitlock chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
You are a fantastic writer. This is easily going to become one of my favorite stories as Bella realizes much too late how much she regrets her impulsive decision to hook up with a conplete stranger and not get his name and phone number. There is too many unknowns hanging, add to that the possibilty that Bella is pregnant; I can easily see the next couple of chapters are going to be tense.
Blacklily chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Amazing, you are amazing. Cannot wait for next chapter.
Kim Ginsberg chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I need more, and I need it now please!
LittleBella13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I'm loving this story! She's pregnant! Wow! Is she going to run into Edward in Forks! You have to get this updated with the next chapter ASAP PLEASE!
fashdoll chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I want more! I want to know more about this sweet innocent Edward. Why was he still a virgin and why did he give it up so easily like that? Is he young, like even still in high school? Poor guy. He has a mind-blowing first time but she doesn't want to see him again, and now she might be pregnant? Oh, you can't leave us hanging here. Please continue this!
Kollykechoon chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Love you story, cant wait for you to continue it... really i love it, update soon )
sueizside chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Well, it seems little Miss B has a bigger problem now. Which would make finding Teddy even more imperative. I can't wait foe E's POV.

At first reading I envision B as a bitch, but maybe she was acting out due to all her mixed emotions.

Looking forward to the continuation of this.
bethanyhopeless chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Looking forward to when you expand on this story. I'm loving it; just like I do the majority of your other stories.
Ashley Mason aka Edwardslove13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oh, I loved this chapter! It's the start of an amazing story, please say you are still going to continue?

Off to read some of your other work!

Thanks for sharing!

Penny

Xo
Roslyn Grey chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I really really hope you still plan on continuing this...its wonderful!
keyecullen chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Do we want you to continue this story she asks...um YES...I would love very much if you continued this story!

Keye
AngelBCE chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I really like this o/s, and hope you continue. I'll put you on alert just in case.
FenixMJR chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I really liked the story and I hope that will continuum it
In.the.shadows.22 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Brilliant story please update soon
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »