Reviews for Violaine
In.the.shadows.22 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Brilliant story please update soon
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I loved it so good please update soon I need more
Mandee the lunchbox owner chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
You have to continue...you can't just leave a story open like that lol. And we need to know where Teddy is lol
LastH00rStanding chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Do we want you to continue? That would be a screaming YES! I'd love to see Bella find Teddy and - hopefully - make things much better for him. I'm with those who would like to know why he chose to give it up in a freakin' bathroom and why - as hot as we all know he is - he was still a virgin at this point. Lots of possibilities there. Would love to see what you come up with. GREAT start!
InTheSubtext chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I certainly hope you continue this. I'd love to know what it was that made Edward decide to lose his virtue to a stranger, and if he'll be the one to recognize her in the light of day. I'm totally intrigued.
vpg26 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Grreat chapter...hope you continue this story1
shaz308 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Poor guy to knock a girl up on the first go round. Look forward to this being expanded .
jmolly chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Interesting start. I'd like to see where you take these characters. Keep going. xo
LilyJean chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I usually try to avoid a story that only has one chapter and hasn't been updated in awhile. I took a chance on this one. I really liked it. I think it has a lot of potential and I'd like to see you develop it further. I know you have a few other stories going on ( I just caught up on Confession of a Lovesick Geek and I loved it. Can't wait for it to update.), but I'd really like to see where you take this. It sounded as if you had plans for a Chapter 2 and 3 but I haven't been able to find them anywhere. Here's hoping for a continuation of this story!
TheRainGirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That's it? When will we get more Soapy!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This story is win, win WIN! I loved it! Putting you on alert right now and will be crying at my In-Box until it updates again. Seriously digging the angst and hotness of virginal "Teddy". Yum!
GoreLoverGirl69 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Yes, you should continue. Would love to read EPOV.
dckdck422 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
more please
carinelautner chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
please update soon
FionaCullen chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Will you be continuing this story? Please say you will! :)
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »