Reviews for Violaine
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I loved it so good please update soon I need more
Mandee the lunchbox owner chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
You have to continue...you can't just leave a story open like that lol. And we need to know where Teddy is lol
LastH00rStanding chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Do we want you to continue? That would be a screaming YES! I'd love to see Bella find Teddy and - hopefully - make things much better for him. I'm with those who would like to know why he chose to give it up in a freakin' bathroom and why - as hot as we all know he is - he was still a virgin at this point. Lots of possibilities there. Would love to see what you come up with. GREAT start!
InTheSubtext chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I certainly hope you continue this. I'd love to know what it was that made Edward decide to lose his virtue to a stranger, and if he'll be the one to recognize her in the light of day. I'm totally intrigued.
vpg26 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Grreat chapter...hope you continue this story1
shaz308 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Poor guy to knock a girl up on the first go round. Look forward to this being expanded .
jmolly chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Interesting start. I'd like to see where you take these characters. Keep going. xo
LilyJean chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I usually try to avoid a story that only has one chapter and hasn't been updated in awhile. I took a chance on this one. I really liked it. I think it has a lot of potential and I'd like to see you develop it further. I know you have a few other stories going on ( I just caught up on Confession of a Lovesick Geek and I loved it. Can't wait for it to update.), but I'd really like to see where you take this. It sounded as if you had plans for a Chapter 2 and 3 but I haven't been able to find them anywhere. Here's hoping for a continuation of this story!
TheRainGirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
That's it? When will we get more Soapy!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This story is win, win WIN! I loved it! Putting you on alert right now and will be crying at my In-Box until it updates again. Seriously digging the angst and hotness of virginal "Teddy". Yum!
GoreLoverGirl69 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Yes, you should continue. Would love to read EPOV.
dckdck422 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
more please
carinelautner chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
please update soon
FionaCullen chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Will you be continuing this story? Please say you will! :)
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I hope you still have plans to continue this story. I'd really like to find out more about Edward, why he so easily went along with Bella that night. Sounds like she'll need to step up her game to find him. Thanks for writing.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »