Reviews for Stages of Hope
Perhentian chapter 32 . 7/18
I loved this story. Harry, Hermione, Neville and Luna are such a good quator in your fic. And even if the story is rather dark, the ending let a little hope for your characters to finally be, if not happy, at least at peace and with their loved ones. Thank you writing and sharing this story.
Cyclical Beats84 chapter 32 . 7/18
Honestly, this is probably one of the best and most well written fanfics that exists. I've read hundreds, poured over top 10 lists, DLP, the subreddit suggestions etc etc. This is the peak, the pinnacle. Just an amazing story overall.
I love Luna in this chapter
gulaschsuppn chapter 32 . 7/11
I laughed, I cried and my heart bled for your characters and that's what makes a good, no, excellent, story for me. In short, I loved it every step of the way. Thank you for this piece, I will definitely re-read sometime.

Love, gulaschsuppn
dat anon chapter 10 . 7/7
Hermione is such a bookworm(3), and I love that Ron’s dead.
hiii chapter 9 . 7/7
I liked the part about Lucius
irish.starlight chapter 7 . 7/7
I like this story
InuYasha's God sis chapter 32 . 7/8
Fantastically written story. I honestly don’t mind you leaving things unsaid. I think it was a fitting end for how you wrote the story and I’m very glad to have been able to share in seeing it. Thank you so much!

~Yasha’s Sis
Demigodpotter1231 chapter 2 . 7/7
Nice
Demigodpotter1231 chapter 1 . 7/7
Great chapter!
This was so incredible! It was hilarious, and intense, and brilliantly written. And even more so because partially (mostly) unhinged Harry and bamf Harry have to be my favorite tropes for this fandom :D
Anonymous guest chapter 32 . 6/28
This is the third or fourth time I've read this story and it always makes me cry a little. Today was an especially awful day with my depression and when this happens, I don't know why, but I read sad stories and then I feel better in a few hours. So today I read this and I actually feel okay for once. The writing is good and the plot is both reasonable and not cliché. Thanks for writing and sharing your work with the world.
人从地中海
chuffed4angst chapter 32 . 6/27
I read (and adored) this story as WIP ages ago. I cant tell you how much I laughed at the thought that Severus' red robes (which are really maroon because red would be tacky) serve as proof positive of an AU, for which Hermione had planned for and attributed a Code number!
I'm not good at following WIPs, so stumbled on this again by happy chance and had the dual joy of laughing again at your marvelous luck-drunk travelers, but reading through to the sweet, ambivalent end.
Thank you for two wonderful reads!
stoneley chapter 31 . 6/24
this is simply amazing! A truly amazing piece of work. it is sad that you never got around to write that epilogue. I would have loved it.
3,978 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »