Reviews for Stages of Hope
DJArla chapter 32 . 10/17
I love this story! I do wish the ending had been a little less ambiguous but at the same time I appreciate its ambiguity. You have woven a wonderful tale of hope, desperation, acceptance and the change love can make. Honestly can’t speak highly enough of this fic!
Penelope chapter 6 . 10/12
I liked this so far. I think harry has a mental disorder in this story. It's realistic, even. I think that after what he faced originally, it isn't unreasonable that he came to be a tad touched in the head.
moonprincess97524 chapter 15 . 10/13
I love this Luna.
Tbone696 chapter 1 . 10/13
Excellent, thank you for writing!
Guitarlover56784 chapter 32 . 10/5
So, I feel like your pretty proud of the ending, and one hand I get it. The maybe, the moments, about to be, etc. It's pretty good, and could even be good enough for a book ending. However on the other hand, it's kinda weak. it leaves the audience unfulfilled. We don't know where harry and hermionie are, or if neville and Luna were with them really. They just sort of popped up.

I read your authors note in the begining, and I know you did it on purpose, but again, it leaves the audience feeling unfulfilled, without a sense of closure. Much is missing from this ending.
Sugarcane juice chapter 32 . 10/5
Oh man, you know their original world went to sh*t when Snape, SNAPE was who the group came to respect and be a real teacher for them.

Great story, the emotions kept coming with every passing chapter, and a brilliant ending too.
Liljevit chapter 32 . 9/16
This was an awesome fic. I loved it!
Mouic chapter 32 . 9/14
Wow, I don't even know what to say. One of the best fic I've read. Thanks a lot for sharing!
JustAnotherRavenclaw chapter 32 . 9/2
This was such an awesome piece of writing! The amount of joy I felt at the end of this story is impossible to put into words. The developing relationships and characters were beautiful to watch unfold and your writing was just incredible. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of this!
It’s 4am because I couldn't put it down, had me hooked from the beginning and even shed a few tears!

Thank you for this amazing pice of writing :)
The Music Of The World chapter 32 . 8/20
That was the most beautiful and heartfelt story I have ever read. This was amazing.
Rebecca Collins1 chapter 15 . 8/19
I hope you understand when I say that that was absolutely beautiful. I think that is the best way I have ever heard Harry Potter summed up. Well done and THANK YOU!
Raeger chapter 32 . 8/14
Gripping all the way through. Thanks for the read.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 32 . 8/13
I can’t remember if I’ve previously read this not, parts of it seemed familiar, but I’m not sure. This story was a lot more angsty than I like to read, but it was very well written and I enjoyed it when I didn’t have tears in my eyes.
Acrushonesmeralda chapter 17 . 8/8
Oh, cool, I'm crying. Its breakfast and I'm crying. Great way to start the day, thanks.
PS: it was the scene with Ginny that did me in.
4,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »