Reviews for Stages of Hope
ara.wilgin chapter 32 . 10/20
that was wierd and depressing and sooo good!
your story really pulled me in, i nearly could not stop reading.
YouSpoonyBard1 chapter 32 . 10/17
I never write comments. I have never sat down to write out any. And yet I am more than compelled to do so right now. I have had this on my ‘read later’ tab on my phone for ages. And I just got to reading it today. Now it’s 1:05 am and I am floored with how much this moved me. I can only hope I find another story to move me as much someday; because this has been one of, if not the best story I have seen.
dadscooking chapter 15 . 10/16
I have read thousands of Harry Potter stories and have read this one multiple times and it is ALWAYS the one that brings tears to my eyes.

Such a moving story.
JellyPark chapter 32 . 10/11
Your characters are too wonderful, broken, in pain... yet they shine.
I usually don't cry reading, unless it's hilarious, but this fic got some tears in my eyes.
It was so realistic, to have been broken...
And yet, the story is perfect.
I really want to thank the author...
Great story, perfect ending, better ending/pairing than canon!
Etmunin chapter 19 . 9/29
Dude. Dude no
Etmunin chapter 5 . 9/28
I fcking LOVE this
fansomestranger chapter 32 . 9/27
This is so good and so gripping and probably where I will now send the people I am trying to lure into the world of fanfiction
Mlgmonadoboi chapter 32 . 9/27
I have never commented on a story before but I had to for this one to tell you it was absolutely amazingly
DeadFish37 chapter 32 . 9/24
That was difficult for me to read, but it was well written, and a different picture of this world. I could feel Harry.
Fire Tempest chapter 32 . 9/19
Fabulous. Thank you.
raseela chapter 32 . 9/15
I'm not usually into Harmony as a ship because fics tend to devolve into pretty serious Ron-bashing, or turn their relationship into a soul bond. As if the only way Harry and Hermione can like each other is if Ron is a complete buffoon and a bastard to boot, or if the characters literally have their agency stripped away.

So imagine my surprise at your Harry and Hermione - two broken people, bound by shared loss, who've gone through hell and back together and sacrificed everything for each other. Who might just belong together, who could help put each other's shattered pieces back together, if they simply gave themselves the chance.

To say my shipping was rabid, and absolute, would be an understatement.

"both were aware that something was building between them...a seed had begun to grow in them"

Ugh how dare you just drop a lit match into this canister of shipping fuel and then fade to black before the ensuing inferno.
Loved Luna's story. It even made me post (something unheard of).
Did anyone else see Luna's tale in Chapter 15 in the eye of their imagination animated like the Tale of the Three Brothers in the Deathly Hallows movie?
TheElysianWitch chapter 32 . 9/4
Aight, so I’ve read so many heart-felt fanfics but this onethis one has killed me in a way I can’t describe. B. E. A. U. T. I. F. U. L.
Robin Killoran chapter 32 . 9/1
Just reread for about the 5th time, after several years. Am still so very impressed with your writing skills and the poetic language you employ to effectively. Thank you for a grand story that stands the test of time.
4,344 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »