Reviews for Stages of Hope
Synaps chapter 27 . 10/18
I'm re-reading this and crying.
oska24 chapter 32 . 10/17
When she looks at me
I know the girl sees things
Nobody else can see All of the secret fears inside
And all the craziness I hide
She looks into my soul
And reads me like nobody can And she doesn't judge the man
She just takes me as I am [Chorus] Come what may, she believes
And that faith is something
I've never known before
Come what may, she loves me
And that love has helped me open a door
Making me love myself a little more
dragonsbride chapter 32 . 10/16
What a wonderful story! And what a fine ending!
dragonsbride chapter 26 . 10/16
This is so heartbreaking! But I wonder: what did make the change in this dimension? What went in a different way that Sirius, Remus and James not became friends and everything changed in further consequence? There had to be an incident, right?
dragonsbride chapter 18 . 10/16
Oh God, how hard must it be for Hermione to meet her fiancée and he didn't even like her? And Harry... This story really gets under my skin!
dragonsbride chapter 4 . 10/15
Nice term 'do you have a Horcrux-problem in your reality, too?' :D
moodysavage chapter 32 . 10/12
Wow...this story was so wonderful. Emotional and a wonderful storyline. Thank you so much for posting.
moodysavage chapter 27 . 10/11
Ok so Hermione won't stay. But maybe luna and/or neville could and they could be an anchor for them to get back if they survive.
moodysavage chapter 25 . 10/11
Since I have to wonder... will the 3 friends try to return to this world after Harry takes care of Voldemort? It would make them feel better to be with people who knew and cared about Harry. Or more unlikely will harry try to return on his own?
moodysavage chapter 13 . 10/10
This story is wonderful. And if it wasn't almost 3 a.m. I would say a lot more.
LeoESerpens chapter 32 . 10/1
Wonderful and such an emotional fic! Thank you
NoraBora chapter 32 . 9/28
Thank you for this wonderful and touching Story!
I really enjoyed it to go on this journey. I now have to say this one of my few favorite stories here on fanfiction. Ich hope that maybe you will come back and write again.
Schreib weiter so! Grüße aus Deutschland
I have no words to describe how I felt about this.
The was the best, and hardest thing I've ever read.
The emotional roller coaster... everything. It was just so...
I don't know.
But it's been a while since a story has touched me like this, and I just... I don't even know how to react to this. It's just awe at this point.
You're a wonderful writer, and despite your last story being updated in 2013, despite it looking like you might've left FanFiction, I hope you keep writing. Keep writing, and don't let anyone convince you that otherwise.
LJ Summers chapter 32 . 9/22
I'm so glad they went back. I hope they can be healed in body and spirit in a new home.

So. Thank you. I managed to fall in love with a story basically devoid of romances. Which is a rarity for me. But you invested so much heart in the hearts you showed us that it was more than enough.

And, in my head, I can still play matchmaker. ;-) And I shall, I assure you. lol

Lovely story. Thank you so much.
LJ Summers chapter 31 . 9/22
It was really cool to get Albus's perspective. Did not expect that.
3,566 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »