Reviews for Stages of Hope
Debankle chapter 32 . 11/27
Every time i need a cry i come back to this story. It's so fucking beautiful.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 20 . 11/27
I have figured out most of Luna's riddle. Who is the 7th daughter of the 7th son?
John chapter 32 . 11/18
Great fanfic, fantastic characters, very well written plot!
DarkBan chapter 32 . 11/15
5 Times. You made me cry 5 god damn times. Thank you.
What a beautful story did you writte, thanks, for sharing it, my life is better because of it.
Hope you're doing fine, are safe and happy.
amk41196 chapter 22 . 11/8
This story is such a masterpiece...
Chaiiiii chapter 32 . 11/4
oh fuck this is so good, Harry being so hopeless and just accepting his fate that he would die, Hermione being there on their side! holy shit true friends right there Neville and Luna Ughh my heart this shit broke my heart too many times it hurts so fucking bad why
Chaiiiii chapter 24 . 11/4
Not them freaking out overly friendly Draco LOL I WOULD BE TOO!
Loved your story. So gripping.
SacrificeMeToday chapter 27 . 10/26
ohhh...why did i think of peter pan all of a sudden
I almost stopped reading this story because it was so heartbreaking. However I couldn’t stop until I finished it. Those little glimmers of hope and Severus’ speech to Hermoine with the amulet and even Luna’s wink… thank you for such a heartbreakingly hopeful story.
pinkandbluegummyworm chapter 19 . 10/12
Luna's stories should not be this sad wtf this is a crime
pinkandbluegummyworm chapter 15 . 10/12
I teared up a bit at luna's story
TennysonPoet chapter 32 . 9/30
A good story is when you feel emotion, a great one makes you weep for the characters suffering and pain. I really enjoy this great story, I hate the crying but I love the story.
you know, i think ive already read this fanfic like.. 5 times. i absolutely adore it. i just miss ron, but its okay. harry and hermione clearly miss him too, not hate the weasleys like every other fic.
hdres chapter 2 . 9/25
Interesting story. I like how Hermione is taking control. Thank you for sharing your story
4,552 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »