Reviews for Stages of Hope
there are literal tears in my eyes and i get shivers reading this whole entire fic
it's like a perfect example of dark humour i want to laugh and cry at the same time
Kittencat3 chapter 32 . 11/24
That is an amazing, amazing ending. One of the most outstanding stories I've ever read, and I don't mean just "fan fiction."
Kittencat3 chapter 15 . 11/24
That was a beautifully told fable.
Endgames chapter 32 . 11/23
Well that was a hell of a story. I've lost count of how many times I held back tears these last few chapters. Really, really remarkable.
gummibearderek chapter 32 . 11/21
Your ending and everything it did and didn't imply was truly amazing.
I'm left with a different feeling inside of me even a week after finishing your story—it may even have moved me to a new equilibrium in my personality.
It has been, and still is, a magical experience.
Thank you so, so much for writing this amazing piece.
Apathetic Lambchoppi chapter 32 . 11/20
Oh my god.
ITC chapter 32 . 11/16
Spectacular ️️
Nadiafarjana chapter 32 . 11/18
Amazing story
sweetdreams chapter 6 . 11/15
What even!? This is brilliant. I find mad harry hilarious and omg I'm hooked and I only just started this.
I am enjoying this just as much this time as I did theorist time I read it—so thanks for a good evening's entertainment. I needed to have a few laughs as I was feeling a little down, so your facility in writing humour has been greatly appreciated.
katmom chapter 32 . 11/13
Thank you so much! This was a joy to read. I did laugh, but I cried, too.

thebeautifulbicky chapter 32 . 11/13
Another amazing story that I've been meaning to comment on for a while. Anyways, you're an amazing writer! Characterisation is well done, plots are very realistic (much more so than the beginnings of your earlier fics) Keep up the good work :)
spacecavy chapter 32 . 11/8
Oooh, nice ending! I loved this story. I think what I liked the most about it was that I felt like you went in a unique, but not preposterous, direction with all of the characters. Most dimension-tavel fics I read only one or two characters has something different to canon going on, but you managed to make everyone fresh and new yet still fundamentally the same character I remember from the books. Telling the whole things from the native's perspectives was a nice touch. I also liked the whimsical biblical references Luna made.
Fields Of Poppies chapter 32 . 11/7
That was so beautiful.
Fallwalker chapter 32 . 11/4
Oh what a lovely story and a lovely happily ever after. You always hope they will heal there.
3,396 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »