Reviews for Stages of Hope
Kuroi3 chapter 1 . 12/13
I almost stopped reading this story in the beginning, a lot of it just seemed really OOC to me. I am really glad I decided not to, after why they acted the way they did was explained I was much more engaged with the story. I really liked how you handled the AU Snape and Lily in particular. The relationships between everyone were amazing, tear-jerking and hilarious all at the same time. Your approach with James was also interesting, Im not used to seeing him in that kind of light. The relationship between Lily and Harry was also stunning.

I do not cry when reading Fanfiction. I only remember one other fanfic where I cried big fat tears at the end. Sure they can leave me with an empty sad feeling, but this one had me crying from the bittersweetness of it all! I loved the ending. I cried so hard. THIS IS MY ACTUAL FAVORITE HP FANFICTION OF ALL TIMMME
Sapphire Amazon chapter 32 . 12/13
This story is so good,it contained so many emotions and literally made me cry a few writing is very executive. Loved your work and I am going to read more of your stories.
danceman chapter 1 . 12/9
I loved this so much! I hope you write more, or a sequel, or just anything at all!
bigrobinho chapter 32 . 12/7
Found this gripping and very enjoyable thank you
This story was absolutely amazing! honest to god, it was one of the best i have ever read!
TheDirewolfsGrimm chapter 1 . 12/4
This story was absolutely amazing. One of the best i have ever read! It was beautifully written, it wasn't rushed, and the character development was fantastic! I loved the slightly unhinged harry, great touch to the story! Thanks for this beautiful, but sometimes haunting, piece of writing. :)
Larenars chapter 32 . 11/30
Really awesome story.
Tara La'Quinn chapter 26 . 11/28
Wow. I cried. That moment between Bill and Hermione was beautifully executed. Wow. I'm not one to cry at the drop of a hat, but oof! That was like a punch in the gut. Beautiful and horrible all at once. Wow, this story is so masterfully written. I'm so glad you're allowing the characters to unwrap slowlymost people don't know how to write characters suffering from trauma, but you're covering all the points. It's so, so well done. I can't wait to see what happens next!
micahsshii chapter 1 . 11/28
You are awesome. An awful lot of tears were shed. Such a beautiful story. Thank you
xRemusFreakingLupinx chapter 32 . 11/28
omg I can't Beleive it's over. this is one of the best stories I've ever read!
lemonn chapter 32 . 11/25
That was completely exquisite - and the best fanfiction I have ever read.

It's hard to know where to start. Your writing is beautiful (and I hope to see it in a published novel one days), your handling of characters is incredibly clever and your plot is simple yet stunning. It was funny, moving and riveting.

Thanks you so much for writing it.
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 32 . 11/23
I cried again, darn it! I don't understand how a story can be so dark and sad yet end happily without erasing all the darkness. Crazy awesome story.
AureliaAndMidnight chapter 29 . 11/23
God damn. I cried.
Luna Loki Lestrange chapter 32 . 11/21
I just read this whole story again in under 2 hours. This might just be my favorite story. My heart aches and my eyes are watering. Well done.
eccentricess chapter 32 . 11/15
I loved this so much.
Intense, full of emotion and fascination, your writing is wonderful and compelling.
Thank you.