Reviews for Stages of Hope
It’s 4am because I couldn't put it down, had me hooked from the beginning and even shed a few tears!

Thank you for this amazing pice of writing :)
The Music Of The World chapter 32 . 8/20
That was the most beautiful and heartfelt story I have ever read. This was amazing.
Rebecca Collins1 chapter 15 . 8/19
I hope you understand when I say that that was absolutely beautiful. I think that is the best way I have ever heard Harry Potter summed up. Well done and THANK YOU!
Raeger chapter 32 . 8/14
Gripping all the way through. Thanks for the read.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 32 . 8/13
I can’t remember if I’ve previously read this not, parts of it seemed familiar, but I’m not sure. This story was a lot more angsty than I like to read, but it was very well written and I enjoyed it when I didn’t have tears in my eyes.
Acrushonesmeralda chapter 17 . 8/8
Oh, cool, I'm crying. Its breakfast and I'm crying. Great way to start the day, thanks.
PS: it was the scene with Ginny that did me in.
Raj8 chapter 32 . 8/1
This was quite the interesting story, I always do enjoy dimension stories where Harry and the others are open about who they really are and openly help the Order. You did an excellent job of showcasing all of the difficulties and negatives of everything as well.

Thanks for writing all of this, I really enjoyed it.
cuteasduck chapter 15 . 7/23
The monster crushed two hearts...which means Ginny is dead too :’(
I loved every second of the heart wrenching story. My eyes hurt from crying but it was amazing. I’m just going to pretend the last lines in the story are of Lily hearing “Mum”. In my mind the story ends with a definitive Yes they went back.
I’m a mess. I’ve been crying for most of this story but this last part of this chapter killed me. I’m having issues reading through my tears and it’s so sad and heartbreaking, and just everything.
Nananana chapter 32 . 7/6
I loved this story, really. And usually if I have anything negative to say keep it to myself but... I really have to say this.

Fuck Lily, she was such a bitch. This kinda feels like everyone forgiving canon-Snape bullying of children half his age just because of the sob story that is his life.

I loved Snape, Remus and Sirius, but, seriously, fuck Lily.
AimsH chapter 32 . 7/6
This made me cry mannn. This story was reallyyyyy amazing
ItMeYaGril chapter 32 . 7/4
Straight into favorites. Your Narnia inspired ending, panning the camera away just as the protagonists begin to sprint towards their happy ending, was the cathartic ending this story needed to wrap it up cleanly. Well done. Well done.
Shmeel chapter 32 . 7/1
I’ve read this through thrice now, and each time was better than the last. The laughs and the tears respectively warrant my unyielding thanks for such a fabulous story.
- Sam
cannibalism mentions this early is always a good sign
4,455 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »