Reviews for Ravishment
bluefangirl chapter 1 . 7/28
loved it, especially the quote at the end. it changed my views on some things, for the better.
thanks for that
Bubbles of Colours chapter 1 . 5/9
The ending was perfect :)
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Brilliant and beautiful and wonderful. I shivered when I ready James's last line.
caspasta chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
sweet :)
Dani-is-a-fangirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I really loved this! I think that you portrayed James and Lily perfectly and showed us another way to see the couple. Rather than Lily being up tight, we see her a being care free which is what I absolutely loved about this fic Well done !xx
sunandwaves chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
i have fallen in love with your writing. seriously.
natalia chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
This is absolutely awesome! I really love how you manage to portray lily and James both in a different light than your average/stereotypical fic
Helena chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Amazing! Loveit!
Jade23 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I have a request. Please, don't stop reading now. It's a pleasurable sort of request, one you might enjoy. There is another author, under the username, "ghettos." Her story, "étoiles," is an LJ fanfic that I think you might enjoy. No, I am not that author; I just thought you might want to check it out. It slightly resembles your writing (in my opinion.) But more on the topic of your story- I really enjoyed it. The quote was perfect.
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
That was so good! Really really well-written and just generally good. Well done :)
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I liked it, it is different from how this story usually is presented it in canno, but it does work.
britneycc123 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Died laughing at Sirius's part
I've never read one where Lily was so crude, it was awesome!
andesandsea chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Good grief you're a fantastic writer. You language is so vivid and alive. I just want to dip my body in your discourse.

James and Lily will always be a favourite pairing of mine and you manage to capture them so well. Your James POV is astounding and scandalous and so artfully crafted it sets the bar too high for mere mortals to attain.

Lily is also glorious and so reminiscent of a correctly characterized Ginny that it really gives me the feels.

There is strong Draco/Ginny dynamic to this pair, at least in my eyes, and you encapsulate that perfectly.
LJ FAN chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Very good! Aww, he called her Lily Potter!

For this sentence: "If he married her – if, he emphasized in his head, because he cockily knew he could – he wouldn't care where it was."
Did you actually mean: "When he married her – when, he emphasized in his head, because he cockily knew he could – he wouldn't care where it was."
"If" implies that he doesn't know that he could.
Bloodredfirefly chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Woah. This is so good. I love how hilarious it is - because it is, it's so so funny and well written. Keep going!