Reviews for Always by your Side
So good. Pls update again! Love the possessive scorp and innocent rose! Whooo!
Maria chapter 10 . 7/28/2017
Loved the story so much! Really like the way he can be so frightening hot and rose so naive, please update soon!
Nemo chapter 10 . 7/16/2017
Equally disturbed and entranced by this narrative, keen to see where it goes :)
Coffee-and-Pops chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
It was all okay until scorpius used the word faggot..
M chapter 10 . 7/11/2017
So happy you updated but you took too long!
Loved this chapter. Malfoy is so scary I would walk the other way. Rose shouldn't get in a relationship with him but I feel like he's gonnatake advantage of the fact that she's young and naive
EmL33 chapter 10 . 7/11/2017
Okayyyy. WTF just happened. Rose almost gets kidnapped, Malfoy saves her, Rose (conveninetly) spends the night with him. Also Dominique got fucked in the ass if i'm reading that right. You're story went from happy-go-lucky to this dark batshit story and I freaking love it. Continue please!
EmL33 chapter 8 . 7/11/2017
I was hoping for a chapter from Scor's POV. He wants her so bad but I want to see him connect with her emotionally rather than just physical desire. Also it seems like he's part of a gang I don't know. Also guns in London?
EmL33 chapter 7 . 7/11/2017
Glad to see Rose growing a backbone. Malfoy a still kind of scary because we never know what he's thinking. I think we need a chapter from his POV
EmL33 chapter 5 . 7/11/2017
Honest to god though Malfoy was going to rape her in Eric's bedroom. Seems like he really wants her badly. Honestly want to see him fall for her and not just physically. Loved this chapter. Especially the dancing scene where he's staring at her angrily. Some friends she has that don't even care Malfoy randomly apparatus away with her
EmL33 chapter 4 . 7/11/2017
So Malfoy is crazy and Rose is a bit to happy happy. Nice to see his bad side though. So we've established he's a right bastard.
EmL33 chapter 3 . 7/11/2017
Was Scorpius masturbating on the phone in that first scene? What's with all the breathing? This chapter had so many characters I didn't care about but I get why you had to include it. To show her carefree fun life and all. Good thing it was long And we got in a couple Scorose scenes in there.
EmL33 chapter 2 . 7/11/2017
Honestly the first chapter was hard to get through and felt so filler. But the second chapter was grabbed my attention. I like your Scorpius and it's how I imagine Scorpius to be like. Similar to his dad like kind of mean, closed off etc. Maybe revise first chapter or take it out?
TC chapter 10 . 7/11/2017
I don't understand the scene with Dominique in her bedroom.
Jelena chapter 10 . 7/11/2017
Please, please, please update soon
We need to see Rose become part of Scorpius's world and all the darkness in it
DianaPotter chapter 10 . 7/11/2017
The sexual nature of the story is starting to show. I hope there's more to why Scorpius wants Rose so badly rather than it just being physical desire. And it's nice to see rose open up her eyes and realize that Scorpius wants her and will try to have a go at her. Great chapter. Quite dark now. Update soon!