Reviews for Always by your Side
Mischeifandmagic chapter 8 . 3/9
I'm worried that you think this is what a normal relationship is supposed to be like. Scorpius is abusive and manipulative. He's cruel to her, and then apologies' later on, and then repeats the process. He is also possessive and controlling. Why would Rose like that? It doesn't matter if he says sorry after, that sort of behaviour is just not OK. I was really hoping Rose would date Ben, and stand up to Scorpius. He's obviously just obsessed with her, if he did like her in that way, he would never hurt her. People don't hurt the ones they love.
Please tell me this is just for the story, and you don't really think Malfoy's behaviour is acceptable.
More pls!
haley chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
Okay so this story could possibly be my all time favorite, but i really NEED you to keep going and update soon. PLEASE! I honestly love it and you're a pretty freakin amazing writer as well.
Vyxien chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
Hey nice story. Is it abandoned?
09081985 chapter 8 . 7/28/2016
Are you updating soon? Please do!
websterdevil chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
i read the entire story,liked the idea but unfortunately cant ignore the major flaws in the plot.I think its a magical story so the characters should have wands they can easily more AU oriented like having cars and is portrayed as a mindless bimbo despite being a topper in her class as she doesnt know what doesnt know what she is childish,immature and is no way better and dont go to other characters,they dont make much sense story looks like some sick tragic-romantic parody.
baronnis chapter 8 . 7/1/2016
Great chapter, I need more :)
JustMeMarissa chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
I don't now why, but for some reason I find this story...enticing. I want more :)
DutchScorRosefan chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
Guns in England mmmn, I guess him being a Malfoy could get him anything.

You changed the story dramatically, still adjusting.

What dies Rose want, does she even know ?
Lila chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
Keep updating! Love the story!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
So happy that you updated! I love the chapter!
JennyTodorova chapter 8 . 6/27/2016
So happy you updated... You know my main thoughts, as I have shared them with you sooo many times. In this chapter I liked the vibe between the two and the plot thickens ( as they say) with the whole "picture thing" BUT I would like to add some criticism here ( don't hate me) I really don't like how muggle you've made them, after all they are wizards. The mobile i get but... You probably know what i mean, they're whole lives they've been around magic and i feel like it's gone ( a little) in your story. Other than that I absolutely adore it, can't wait to see what happens next - their meeting at the end of the night...
PS I really liked how Rose's first instinct was to tend to his " wounds "... As always update soon
-Jenny
L chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
I really like your story! Scorpius is so interesting ! When are you going to update it?
Lyssa chapter 7 . 5/9/2016
Ohhhhh... It's so good! I Love your Scorpius! So dark and determinate. I'm really interested in his friends, who are they? Please,please update soon!
Beth chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
Enjoyed this update! Scorpious seems to have fallen so deep! But has no clue how to handle it and meet Rose where she is.

Great job making their interactions so awkward, it's just like real life! ;) Cant wait for the next chapter