Reviews for Always by your Side
Hey If you are reading this..PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. I LOVE this story so much. It is my favourite Scorpius/Rose fanfic. I love everything about this story and I really want to know how Scorpius and Rose end up. Please do update it. You have come so far. Your other story 'Burial' is superb as well but I like this one a little bit more and I would love if you update it and finish it. You havn't been updating Burial as well but I know you're busy and you'll come back to Burial but please do come back to this one too even if its one update per month or once in two months. I love you Scorose stories SO MUCH. Keep up the good work and please update this story. This story is the best Scorose story ever.
evilpika chapter 36 . 7/11/2014
It's 5am & I just spent the whole night reading this story from start to finish even though I have assignments due & an early morning class. All because I just couldn't bring myself to stop reading. It's so intense, a roller-coaster ride of emotions. Scorpius & Rose's relationship is so abusive & co-dependent but I'm so fascinated with them. I'm really curious whether there's a bigger reason behind why Scorpius is so possessive. I hope you won't abandon this story. It's so so good!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Dude totally Team Scorpius
jilyshippingforever chapter 36 . 3/4/2014
are you ever goin to take this bak up again? I've just finished reading it for the first time and I really enjoyed it. I realise that it has almost been a year but is there any chance at all you. could keep writing it? even if it was just one chapter to tie up all the loose ends :)
Hampton chapter 36 . 2/6/2014
Oh my god! I read all of 'Burial' so far and then I saw you had another story so I read this thinking that since you haven't updated in awhile it would be finished. Now I'm going crazy because the story is just soo intense and I'm really really hoping you'll continue to update. I just spent all night reading it and I absolutely love it. Please, please, please keep writing on this!
Candied Ice chapter 36 . 1/20/2014
I've just realized that I failed to sign in before posting my review.
So yeah, that's me, down there vvv last review (unless some reviewed while I logged in, in that case disregard that part).
Anyway, yeah, that's Mr and stuff, so yeah. Cool, sweet, love ya.

-Candied Ice
Guest chapter 36 . 1/20/2014
Okay, so when I found this story and started reading it I have to admit I was a little skeptical about the writing style and the characters and the plot but at about the third chapter I got pulled in and read 20 chapters in one night. I started reading this story two days ago and haven't put it down since (might be failing that chem test, worth it). I love the character development from the start to here, and I've come to love the writing style as well as the plot, the plot it amazing and unique and I love it.
Scorpios in this story is so different than in any other fix I've read with him, he's different and it's good, it's a good different. It's like he's a real person with real problems and I love that.
Rose. At the start I thought see was going to be the stereotypical pretty girl but now I see that she's not, she's strong and smart and great.
I do have to say I like Ben. I really like Ben and I just want to take Rose and Ben and tie them together or something because they're perfect and I want it to happen.
I realize that it's coming up on a year since you've last updated this story and I'd just like to plant the idea in your head that if you were to update it it might make some people very very happy (hint hint coughcoughMEcoughcoguh hint hint)

Much love,
Candied Ice
Anon chapter 36 . 1/7/2014
Please update soon! I hope you haven't stopped writing. This was getting soo good!
kayerate chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Please update!
hermi23 chapter 36 . 10/16/2013
Update soon please!
dianapham12 chapter 36 . 9/2/2013
UPDATE!
dianapham12 chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
This is kind of a toxic relationship...Scorpius lashes out and gets physical, then Rose forgives him for everything. Well, nothing a little therapy can't fix.
dianapham12 chapter 16 . 9/1/2013
Borderline personality disorder?
dianapham12 chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
Whoa, talk about mental disorders...I can totally relate to Rose right now.
Fionamoi chapter 36 . 8/18/2013
geezz... intense chapter!
Hi :) great story and can you please update soon?
quick question.. why do you make Scorpius a crazed mad-man, then normal, then an in love, possessive, crazed mad-man? (not criticizing, just confused)
please update soon I've been reading this for hours and I don't want it to end. thanks :D