Reviews for Always by your Side
09081985 chapter 8 . 7/28
Are you updating soon? Please do!
websterdevil chapter 1 . 7/10
i read the entire story,liked the idea but unfortunately cant ignore the major flaws in the plot.I think its a magical story so the characters should have wands they can easily more AU oriented like having cars and is portrayed as a mindless bimbo despite being a topper in her class as she doesnt know what doesnt know what she is childish,immature and is no way better and dont go to other characters,they dont make much sense story looks like some sick tragic-romantic parody.
baronnis chapter 8 . 7/1
Great chapter, I need more :)
JustMeMarissa chapter 8 . 6/27
I don't now why, but for some reason I find this story...enticing. I want more :)
DutchScorRosefan chapter 8 . 6/27
Guns in England mmmn, I guess him being a Malfoy could get him anything.

You changed the story dramatically, still adjusting.

What dies Rose want, does she even know ?
Lila chapter 7 . 6/27
Keep updating! Love the story!
So happy that you updated! I love the chapter!
JennyTodorova chapter 8 . 6/27
So happy you updated... You know my main thoughts, as I have shared them with you sooo many times. In this chapter I liked the vibe between the two and the plot thickens ( as they say) with the whole "picture thing" BUT I would like to add some criticism here ( don't hate me) I really don't like how muggle you've made them, after all they are wizards. The mobile i get but... You probably know what i mean, they're whole lives they've been around magic and i feel like it's gone ( a little) in your story. Other than that I absolutely adore it, can't wait to see what happens next - their meeting at the end of the night...
PS I really liked how Rose's first instinct was to tend to his " wounds "... As always update soon
-Jenny
L chapter 6 . 5/17
I really like your story! Scorpius is so interesting ! When are you going to update it?
Lyssa chapter 7 . 5/9
Ohhhhh... It's so good! I Love your Scorpius! So dark and determinate. I'm really interested in his friends, who are they? Please,please update soon!
Beth chapter 7 . 3/3
Enjoyed this update! Scorpious seems to have fallen so deep! But has no clue how to handle it and meet Rose where she is.

Great job making their interactions so awkward, it's just like real life! ;) Cant wait for the next chapter
Connected-by-a-Semicolon chapter 7 . 2/28
It was interesting to see a different side to Scorpius, but Rose seemed far too quick to forgive. I'm hoping she evaluates things in a more rational light in the next chapter. She has to know that her behavior during their date could only encourage him. She's clearly sweet and naïve, but she's also Hermione's daughter and should have a logical head on her shoulders. If she thinks her actions through, like when Malfoy offered her his drink for a promise, she'll be safer in their interactions.

I'm intrigued by the mention of Draco Malfoy. How does he fit into this? I'm not one to side with Ron over Germione, but given Scorpius' background, I feel something sinister afoot.

With regard to the writing, I think it would be good to try to use more Briticisms. While the characters are supposedly English, their language is very American. Rose even referred to chips as French fries. There's nothing wrong with American English if the characters weren't Brits. Also, I got kind of confused by the exchange when Rose commented about how Scorpius looked smart despite eating fried foods every day. Did you mean fit instead?

You might like to read An Uneventful Story by Snowflakeimp. It has a Draco that has a disturbing side like your Scorpius. It was never finished, but maybe it could guide you in how to humanise Scorpius as a conflicted villain/protagonist.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 7 . 2/28
Maybe you should investigate what is on offer in English pubs. As I mentioned on Burial the English really serve traditional stuff. But that aside Scorpius is as bipolar as anyone can be.

He was honest why he behaves like he does at least that does him credit.

Keep the updates flowing, I love this story!
Kai Hall chapter 7 . 2/28
Malfoy is a good guy, he just has a very hard time showing his good side, he's troubled. Not that I'm excising some of his more abusive behaviors, but I think he really cares for rose and is willing to do whatever to keep her out of harms way, even if it makes him a bad guy. I think he's trying his best to better himself for her and hopefully they can fix each other because it seems he sincerely likes her, and she seems to be coming around too. This is such a great story btw, you're very talented and I'm always anxious for the next update 3
JustMeMarissa chapter 6 . 2/9
Interesting, very interesting :)