Reviews for A Mother's Tale
PurplePenguin13MI chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I just thought you should know...This is beyond awesome.
Discworld 197 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
it is only natural for Gothel to raise her daughter as she herself was brought up (although it is a bad way)
xRavenDollx chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
A lot of parts were very sad (and rightfully so), but it was an excellent story and very well written!
Meggie3367 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This is incredibly well written. It makes complete sense and corresponds well with Rapunzel's story too. Easily one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. I love the irony of the verse at the end, and I also love the idea of Gothel being in love at one point.
Raven Morning chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
this was wonderful! a very interesting take on Gothel's past.
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
WOW.

I mean...WOW...all I can think right now is WOW.

THIS IS AMAZING! I haven't had the luxury of reading a good fanfiction in a long time, and this absolutely blew me away! So poetic, and beautifully crafted into a way that leaves me breatheless and wanting more. Your outlook on Gothel's life seems so accurate! I LOVE THIS FANFICTION! :D Good job!
Immoroita chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This is gorgeous. It literally made me cry. You have turned a despicable villain into a poor, mistreated, helpless person. It's so... awesome.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I must commend you! You've taken Gothel, a character that I can feel no sense of compassion for all throughout the movie (even when she turns into dust), and made me feel sympathetic for her. It makes sense that Gothel would only know how to raise a child based on her mother's horrible example. And the explanation of the child, the cruel man, and the tower? Sublime! Marvelous job!
Lulu chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Well, that was an interesting story. Very dramatic, maybe a bit to mutch but a interesting read.
heiressofanor chapter 1 . 4/10/2011