Reviews for Issues
LadyGoogle chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
Is this being continued, I just got into reading it and loved it and then I'm here and theres no more? Please carry on :)
canyoukeepasecret14 chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
I've just started re-watching the series. I love your story, and I would love to read more of it. Please, please update soon!
Xgamma chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Wow that was really boring. Zero action, random characters, the story is stagnant.
shalbrengal chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
keep up the good work! like ur style
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Awesome work. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Angela6257 chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
Haven't read MutantX fic in years, but I'm so glad I stumbled across this piece this morning. It's really REALLY good. I especially love that you've captured that in-between time that I loved in the show, when Brennan and Shalimar have started to show how much they care about each other and how deep their feelings really are, but before they've explicitly acknowledged it.

My very favorite part was this:

""I'm with you," he assured her, and there was an odd, husky note in his soft whisper she never heard before. "Close your eyes. Can't you feel it? Can't you feel me holding you right now?"

She did as she was told, and in that moment it almost seemed as if she could feel his arms around her, reaching out across the miles to enfold her in his warm and comforting embrace. He would be wearing one of his typical T-shirts; the thin cotton fabric covering the solid wall of his chest would be soft against her cheek, the strong, masculine scent of him filling her nostrils, just like yesterday when she came to his room and he held her. She hadn't wanted it to end. It felt so good, indescribably good…like it was where she belonged."

Just like Brennan to try and comfort Shal any way he could even when he's not there, and just like Shal to try and use her senses to recreate her own personal Brennan.

Well done! Would love to see where this goes. :)
Zarannya chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Interesting points brought up about the parents' reaction to Shalimar's ten year old self and her emerging changes.

It's also interesting to see the twist with Dr. Harrison- if I recall, wasn't he the one that experimented on Jesse before he joined up with Adam and Shalimar? There's always room for backstory there- and unfortunately not enough fanfics to cover the early days, I guess.

Is this story set before or after their run-in with Harrison in the third season?

Nice story so far- it's good to see people still writing about this show- it's always been one of my personal faves!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Oh, wow. Great idea. Keep it up. Cach ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Awesome job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
DetectiveBen chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
interesting story please continue
Vordano chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
A very nice chapter. Shalimar's emotions are beautifully described, and the little scene in Brennan's room, when he walked to her to get a new T-shirt and confusing her, was great.

I'm curious how the story with Shals mother will go on and look forward to the next chapter.
MileyKapri chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Ummmmmmmm... MORE PLEASE!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Well, what's gonna happen next? More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Vordano chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
The first chapter is great. I like Brennan and Shalimar stories. I look forward to the next chapter.

(sorry for my bad English)

Vordano