Reviews for A Real Actress
TheEternalVictor chapter 1 . 3/6
I love this twist on the episode. Great writing and imagination. I love it. Thanks for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I absolutely love this, both the story and the creativity! Amazing from one writer to another.
Axana chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Yup... Offically Loved It
u r awesome chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Oh my god, that was incredibly hot! I almost wish it were real, but you know it's thanks to your incredible imagination that these sexy stories get written. ;)
Great job! I really enjoyed reading this story! Jade and Tori were extremely well characterized, and this was a very captivating story! Awesome work! Keep up the fantastic writing and good luck!

u r awesome
randomwriter1014 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Love it.
Nayas-Wankys chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Amen to this story.
mennanenna chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I was reading this on the school bus, and the whole time I was just waiting to see who would ask what it was. I really wanted someone to ask so that I could tell them that I was reading smutty gay fanfiction. Nobody asked, but I loved the story!
Yellow Fluffy Cloud of Doom chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
typos cuz typig w/ one hand thx

Haha jk but in all seriousness this is some of the best smut I've ever read. It's beautiful no joke.
Dra.K-Doof chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
haha... I'm so wet right now... hum.. I think I'm gonna... emm.. Nice story!
bye!
t chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
keep on writing
HellYeahFeels chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I really enjoyed this. Tori is a really good actress. She proved it to the best and didn't crack. Very good. Loved the smut and the ending text. :) GO FARM GIRL/OFFICER JORI!
MissQueenKirei chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was so awesome! That Betsy sure is hot as hell lol

Thanks for sharing! :)
FuckYouiShipJori chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh my sweet baby Jesus, you could drown a toddler in my panties right now x_x
Lushcoltrane chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
How the hell did I miss this nifty bit of hotness before? Love this story! Fun & hot (at the risk of repeating myself).
NightmareWalker chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Dude, every time I read this story, It just makes me crack up laughing and I can picture it and its so in character! keep it up!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »