Reviews for Of scars and other demons
AWhiterShadeOfHedgehog chapter 1 . 5/4
Hi. Thank you for a very fascinating story!

I'm curious, the thing John says at the end, about the blade sprinkled with sugar, is that a quote from somewhere?
And if not, then you're a genius because it's really beautiful, in a haunting way.
marveling chapter 1 . 2/25
amandagayle chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Beautiful!
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
:: whispers::
*oh my god. I can't speak louder for fear of breaking this amazing spell you have cast. Thank you for a perfect story!
now I have to find a tissue*
:: sniff::
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Beautiful.
sevmia chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
That was absolutely beautiful... Thank you for sharing it!
imjustfierce chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
this was... beautiful.
truly amazing.
i loved everything. excellent job. x
FaerieRing chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this. It is amazingly detailed and heart warming, not to mention erotic. Thank you for such a profound story that made me ache with desire and cry rivers at the same time. Thank you.
GAMERSANGEL chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Its so... beautiful! T.T
Thanangst chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
My god, this little story blows me away... It's so beautifully written, so sensual and evocative-prose poetry that coils and twines around your heart. Stunningly incisive characterization. Passion that just keeps building along with the suspense. By the time the word FREAK appears, my stomach was in knots and my eyes were wet with tears.

Never doubt that you can write! And I'll be following you no matter where your words lead us.
Blood-Luster chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This is so beautiful, I'm sobbing. Your descriptions were beyond vivid and your story incredibly moving. Thank you.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Thanks for sharing.
Gillykitty chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This was one of the most amazing johnlock stories i have are a angel.