Reviews for Of scars and other demons
what a lovely way to burn chapter 1 . 3/3/2019
beautiful
gorgeous
fantastic
amazing
awesome

so many more adjectives that don’t come anywhere close to describing how good this story is
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
This was rewlly touching to read. Loved it.
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 5/17/2018
Oh no, poor Sherlock. I absolutely love John's unwavering faith and his, um, pimple popping ways. Bravo!
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
This...oh, the feels...

This story was lovely, from the start down to the very end. You have an absolutely brilliant way with words; your writing is so expressive and beautiful and poetic. I had tears in my eyes at some point. You wrote both Sherlock and John and their relationship wonderfully. There aren't enough words to express how much I loved this fic.

Kudos for the bee reference in the end.
AWhiterShadeOfHedgehog chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Hi. Thank you for a very fascinating story!

I'm curious, the thing John says at the end, about the blade sprinkled with sugar, is that a quote from somewhere?
And if not, then you're a genius because it's really beautiful, in a haunting way.
marveling chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
amandagayle chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Beautiful!
Ravyn13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
:: whispers::
*oh my god. I can't speak louder for fear of breaking this amazing spell you have cast. Thank you for a perfect story!
now I have to find a tissue*
:: sniff::
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Beautiful.
sevmia chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
That was absolutely beautiful... Thank you for sharing it!
imjustfierce chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
this was... beautiful.
truly amazing.
i loved everything. excellent job. x
FaerieRing chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Thank you so much for sharing this. It is amazingly detailed and heart warming, not to mention erotic. Thank you for such a profound story that made me ache with desire and cry rivers at the same time. Thank you.
GAMERSANGEL chapter 1 . 8/8/2014