Reviews for The Darkness Within Part I
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
What?...What?... What?...What the hell was that? I mean besides the mission completely going to shit and Julian heading off to crazy-ville. I don't even...I can't believe his parents would do that. I...something's wrong here. There's some explanation that need to be made, like now!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Uh oh. I got a bad feeling about this. Like, a really bad feeling. *chews nails nerously*
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Oh, no. There was absolutely no way for that to end badly. *rolls eyes*

I can understand why Dax did it, I even mostly agree with her, but yeesh. Nice to see the mystery thicken though. Who was that woman if not his mother? Why did the picture freak her out? Clearly Julian repressed these memories, but why? What's going on? Lol. Awesome chapter!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Okay, Evan's is alright Though, I still can't shake this distrust of the brass. But, if he isn't harmful, maybe he'll be able to help Julian figure out these messed up dreams.

That said, Julian really needs a hug about as much as Sloan needs to be punched.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Um, Julian, you remember how you were saying you weren't thinking clearly? Yeah, well, choosing not to sleep falls pretty squarely in that ballpark. *sigh* Interesting chapter. I cracked up slightly at the "You think the Cardassians are up to something?" line. Since when are the Cardassians not up to something? Still not sure if I trust Evans yet, but he hasn't earned my hatred yet so that's good. Poor Chief, though. An evil cat and a spastic best friend. What a life. Loved the bit of him suggesting Julian needed a family to take care of him though. Such a nice friendship moment! Now, I really want to know what is up with these dreams. I get the feeling they're memories, but I don't know of when. Do they involve his enhancements? What's going on?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Oh Kiddo. No no no. Resisting sleep is not a good thing! Especially with a dangerous mission coming up. *resists urge to smack Julian upside the head*

Hmm. Well, I suppose Evans is alright...I don't know. There's something about him I don't trust. I don't know what it is, I just know I'll be keeping my eye on him. Also, I'm curious as to what these dreams are about. I mean, it sounds like there's an element of childhood memories to it...and kitties! Again, hmmm.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Why do I get the bad feeling he should have run through that report sooner rather then later? Oh well, we shall see.

I loved this chapter. The whole senior staff showing up to greet Evans (plus a late ensign) put a huge smile on my face. I could totally see Sisko trying not to roll his eyes. Awesome job!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Intrigueing. I started to read the second part of your series and decided to go looking for this one. Interesting start. Nice insight into the good doc's mood, though I wonder what the nightmare's are about. Hmmmm. Well, whatever they are, I get the feeling they're not going to end well.
Kitiara88 chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Nooooo, not a cliff hanger. don't know if i'll survive the wait for the next part. this is very addictive, need to keep reading. your doing an excellent job. keep it up. i'll be waiting for part two on the edge of my seat.
Berie chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Love it, well done, keep it coming!
Tamuril2 chapter 8 . 2/19/2012
No, this can't be it! I don't think my heart can take the cliff hanger you just left us with! I need more! ... lol. All right, I might be exaggerating a tiny bit about my heart, but honestly, I do hope you update this soon. This is an amazing story plot and I cannot wait to see where you take it next. Now, as per my ususal with my reviews, I have a short list of reasons as to why I like this story.

1)Well, I get the obvious out of the way first, Julian Bashir angst. Yep, I'm a sucker for those kinds of stories. i can honestly tell you that your story is the first multi chaptered one that I've liked thus far. I have a few short story ones about him that I love, but yours is the first long one. Congrats on that account. Julian having flashbacks? Maybe, maybe not, but it's still awesome nonetheless. The last scenes were nothing less than brilliant to me.

2)How Dax, O'Brien, and the others are concerned for him. What can I say? I like a good friendship story. I do hope Garek comes into the picture later on (yes, I'm being biased because he's one of my favourite characters other than Julian).

3)Oh, the cliff hanger was yet another point of genius for you. I love a good cliff hanger. Julian's stuck in the past, the others are trapped, and Jem'Hadar are everywhere. What more could a girl ask for (retorical question there)? Great job!

All in all, a wonerfully written story. There were a few grammar mistakes (it looks like you mgiht have rushed a bit), but on the whole it was a great story. I look forward to reading more soon. Keep up the nice work/writing!

~Tamuril2
elsa3beth chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
oooo cliffy! and I sense impending backstory . . . which I very much want to read!
elsa3beth chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Great story - I love the Bashir angst, and the way you keep even the reader in suspense of what exactly is causing the dreams. Can't wait for the next update!
Femimoon chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
Very nice and very well written story so far! I can't stop reading. I can't wait for the next update!

(I'm sorry it's a short review, I'm not so good in writing English)
kitty chapter 7 . 1/3/2012
very nicely 't wait for the next installment. i love your stories they are always nicely written and very thought provoking.