Reviews for Enslavement
Leilani chapter 21 . 3/3
More! I beg for more!
Serali chapter 21 . 3/1
UPDATE SOON PLEASE. I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO HER AND HER CHILD. Please...?
Dusty Bones chapter 21 . 2/26
You know, sometimes this story is so sad that I have to work myself into reading the new chapters. And every time I'm so glad I do, because tragic or not this is an amazing story and I care for solona so much and I just want her to be happy. Also, sometimes I get very pleasantly surprised and there is a sort of happier ending to the chapter, such as in this case! Loved the moment with cullen, I wish there were more. Alas, I don't think that either the plot not the characters allow for it, haha.
Anyway, can't wait to see what happens next!
Hr'awkryn chapter 21 . 2/25
Ahhhh so much tension! When this finally all comes to a head, it will be intense!
OrchidLurver chapter 21 . 2/22
UGH! I love you for writing this, but hate that you ended it there LOL!

Lovely and wonderfully written as usual!
kimmik777 chapter 21 . 2/22
Another awesome chapter! Cant wait for more!
ghostbones chapter 21 . 2/21
i was just wondering when we would get a chapter update! And a great chapter we received. I'm extremely pleased with the bits of romantic development happening between solona and Cullen. The strain between them still breaks my heart and I'm certainly expecting more heart break in te future.

I'm definitely curious how aware Cullen is of his feelings for Solona. You've done such a good job of writing him as a man very much on his guard. But I love the instances where his actions sometimes betray the armor he's built around himself. I worry all the time about what will happen once solona gives birth though. What with see caroll lurking about and the sense of duty everyone else carries. So much anxiety about what's to come!

Thanks for a great chapter, I can't wait for the next one
InquisitorC chapter 21 . 2/21
Oh my god. I'm totally in love with this story. How masochistic is that? xD
My Girl Thursday chapter 21 . 2/21
My favorite chapter so far. It's interesting to see the development between Cullen and Solona. Keep up the good work.
You updated holy crow!XD so happy and yay protective Cullen daddy for the win woot woot! Please do continue to update it gives me life I love this fic so much.
Wanderz chapter 21 . 2/20
I'm so glad for the new chapter ,and can't wait for the next one :D
Lia Felix chapter 20 . 2/20
Ahhhhh! We're finally getting something on Amells feelings! Oh I'm so excited for the next update please please please update soon!
Rosalind chapter 20 . 2/11
Updateupdateupdateupdateupdate please please pretty please I'm dying to know what will happen to them!
Please please please please please update soon :)
WhiteRose123 chapter 20 . 1/30
I don't review very often on here, but I felt this one was deserving.

You've definitely chosen a sensitive subject to write about, and I think you capture the emotions of the characters regarding their situation very well. It's definitely dark and gritty, but I like dark and gritty, and it's an excellent AU take on the Mage/Templar situation in Dragon Age.

Well done. I look forward to your next update.