Reviews for Enslavement
The Animanga Girl chapter 27 . 6/7
I read the 27 chapters in a row and you have me crying honest to Andraste tears.
I...I was so upset since my Warden is Amell and I wanted nothing more than her shot the a walking bomb to every disgusting Templar. ...this was beautiful and so so sad...
HighSchoolDropOut chapter 27 . 5/14
Straight up saddest most depressing story I have ever read. I could not stop reading it until the end though. So kudos on a killer writing style and despite having my own traumas the story did not trigger me, it was almost therapeutic to finish the last chapter. The realism was very refreshing compared to the usual happy ending or AU. Thank you for posting such an amazing story (tragic as it is) I truly enjoyed spending my Friday to read it.
crystalwindow chapter 27 . 3/10
Tragic beautiful story!
KoteDiM chapter 27 . 3/10
One of the saddest stories I've ever read. So much crying during the final chapters. Thank you for sharing.
shom chapter 27 . 11/18/2015
So dark and the mages are so horribly treated but still a very good story. I was glad to find it! Thank you!
shom chapter 9 . 11/17/2015
I am so glad you didn't cancel this story. It is dark but this could've happened. I like non canon and AU stories!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/10/2015
Goodness this was a very intense read. You had me quivering in anticipation at one point and with dread at another. Very well written you really feel for these people. I totally expected Petra to kill herself when she found herself with Carrols child.
kimmik777 chapter 24 . 9/14/2015
Oh my god i never expected all this! I need to read on but it might have to wait till morning!
kimmik777 chapter 23 . 9/14/2015
Oh my goodness! Another great chapter. Oh my god the baby!
kimmik777 chapter 22 . 9/14/2015
Just started to carry on reading again now there is lots more chapters! I do love the angst of this story
Luciana chapter 25 . 7/3/2015
You're amazing and I love your works so much! i'm so glad you're updating this with more chapters to end it, you're too kind to us 3
Guest chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
If Anders gets to blow his bomb in this version of Thedas...
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 26 . 6/18/2015
The Witch of the Souls chapter 24 . 6/13/2015
Oh, gods. Logically I knew Solona was going to die by her own hand, but I didn't think like this. It's beautifully heart-wrenching and tragic. Hell, your story is beautifully heart-wrenching and tragic! (A few typos and missing letters here and there, but detract from the emotions it pulls.)

The utter emotions I feel for the characters: rage, fury, tears, hope, despair, disgust, the crushing sense of anguish.
Part of me was rooting for a decent end between Cullen and Solona. That they'll be like Wynne and Ser O, but you took it to another satisfying route. Ohhhhh... just reading their interactions and thoughts, the possibilities if things were different...

I salute you, dear author!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/3/2015
Damn, i had really hoped she would find a way out (((