Reviews for Enslavement
kimmik777 chapter 24 . 9/14
Oh my god i never expected all this! I need to read on but it might have to wait till morning!
kimmik777 chapter 23 . 9/14
Oh my goodness! Another great chapter. Oh my god the baby!
kimmik777 chapter 22 . 9/14
Just started to carry on reading again now there is lots more chapters! I do love the angst of this story
Luciana chapter 25 . 7/3
You're amazing and I love your works so much! i'm so glad you're updating this with more chapters to end it, you're too kind to us 3
If Anders gets to blow his bomb in this version of Thedas...
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 26 . 6/18
The Witch of the Souls chapter 24 . 6/13
Oh, gods. Logically I knew Solona was going to die by her own hand, but I didn't think like this. It's beautifully heart-wrenching and tragic. Hell, your story is beautifully heart-wrenching and tragic! (A few typos and missing letters here and there, but detract from the emotions it pulls.)

The utter emotions I feel for the characters: rage, fury, tears, hope, despair, disgust, the crushing sense of anguish.
Part of me was rooting for a decent end between Cullen and Solona. That they'll be like Wynne and Ser O, but you took it to another satisfying route. Ohhhhh... just reading their interactions and thoughts, the possibilities if things were different...

I salute you, dear author!
Damn, i had really hoped she would find a way out (((
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 25 . 5/25
Great chapter :)!
Dancinfanz chapter 12 . 5/15
Ahhhhhh Thank you so much I'm so flattered you took my advise I'm so glad you reworked this. Its a lovely piece I really do like this more fleshed out ending it gives me fits that you took my advice. And all of their relationships are all quite lovely and I love Solona's inner thoughts and of course it is so well written. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving this fic a rewrite. I know this is your fic but your readers are just as invested in this story as you are I'm sure.
I don't expect a happy ending come on now their is no real happiness for our lovers . But I'm glad you are giving us closure that is all we ask as humble readers. And for that I thank you so much.
Wanderz chapter 25 . 5/6
I'm sorry about the frustration you had, its easy to get caught up on negativity, so its understandable why you wanted to hurry the story through. But you got fans who love the work you do, and respect the effort you put into every chapter, and the story as a whole. Its evident your a good writer who cares about the fans and the story, b/c you wanted to come back to it instead just leaving it entirely. I really liked the "last" chapter, but I'm very happy to get to see more details and backstory (if thats the word I'm looking for lol) on how Spirit Solona came to be and more of "its" impression and a look behind its eyes. Pretty much, I really enjoyed "meeting" the Spirit Solona. I will also look forward to seeing more of Cullen's impression. I think that was my favorite about the "last" chapter , b/c we got to see Cullen's true feelings and thoughts, he admitted to himself that he truly loved Solona (kinda that, and the Spirit was bringing forth the feelings he kept hidden) . And the fact that he tried to be as much a father as he was allowed , by sending money and checking up on his son -that was really neat to me, and it helped ease a lot of the "bitter" and bring out more of the "sweet". Sorry I got a bit mushy w/ the complements, but wanted to send you some positivity to counter-act some of the negativity. :) And sorry I put a mini review of "last" chapter there, I had just finally grasped what I had wanted to put into words , so I just had to put it lol.
Dancinfanz chapter 25 . 5/5
I have been sitting on this review for days now. First of all I want to thank you for finishing this fic to begin with. I know your muse has taken over the hetalia game and the fact that you even finished this fic speaks volumes about you as a writer. I love your writing you have grown so much and I love the way you write Amell is lovely you have a range that I wish someday to even scratch at. In all your writings of Amell humorous, clever, strong, or tragic I have always loved your writing.
That being said this story had a place in my heart for the darker side of me and the darker part of Thedas that was never shown ingame. I loved this fic with a passion because no one ever is ever happy I knew that from the beginning. But I do have a few issues with the ending. Now let me make it very clear I totally love the end bittersweet and everything. I respect you to much as a author to complain about endings and tragedy and whatnot . This is your fic you will end it how you see fit.
What I do have issue is the rushed endinthof last two chapters were a bit abrupt there is no real flow to the story line. The end seems (with respect to you the writer) jumbled together just to hurry with the narrative. I would have liked to see more of Cullen and his son. But it was never about them it was about Amell and Cullen. And the idea of her takeing Cole's place was brilliant I always do enjoy your take on Thedas world and your tinkering to make it your own. But again this idea is never really expanded on we always knew Amell was brilliant with creation magic and this concept was wonderful . But again a bit rushed in the end. I would love a fic with this concept in a future fic maybe.
All in all I am happy you were committed to finishing this fic if a bit disappointed at the end . But I do understand the muse is never always in the writting and it shows a bit. But this was a lovely fic that made me cry,and hope that maybe these two starcrossed lover will fine some peace by the makers side.
May you still keep writing because I do sincerely enjoy your fics and hope to read more in the future.
sirigirl157 chapter 25 . 5/2
The ending to this story was absolutely perfect. I really really really enjoyed it, and I can't wait to read more of your work!
dekicobee chapter 25 . 5/2
Oh my god I'm heartbroken. I absolutely loved this story and how dark it was! It really feels like this is only a small step away from what life for a mage could have been in Thedas. Hope you have more dragon age inspired stories planned!
Barbapapa chapter 25 . 5/1
I must confess I did cry :'-( I cared so much for Solona. But i am glad that the babe survived and ended up as the Inquisitor. I do feel sad, but also positive about the ending, because Solona is in a better place.

Thank you so much for the story. I do think you are a great writer.