Reviews for Interrupted Journeys: Part 7 The course of love
gginsc chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
The evils of Dark Men? Just what do you mean by that? I hope you weren't being racist.
notwolf chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
Men/males are so weak that she may as well have been leading him by his privates, lol. I love how his compliments are so naive, so simple.

I also like how the females have knives and know how to use them. Human women should be so fortunate. Why, oh why did he not cry out for his guards? I can see goodhearted Legolas helping them-I'd probably do the same.

Love the cavalry showing up, even if they are elves, lol. Poor elf lieutenant, having to make that decision. Clever of the elves to hide in trees, where humans don't think to look. You did the fight scene very well!

The elves are so astonished at how awful humans are they don't know what to do. even the experienced warriors look to Legolas to ask what to do. Really, what else can he do? He knows if he sends them to Laketown, they're dead. He can't live with that.
Eleven They Say chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Oh Legolas. It just goes to show that adolescents are stupid when in love no matter how old they actually are.

But yes I agree that Aewen is acting very shifty at the end of this chapter and her dialogue is classic seductress "come-hither into my lair, so I can kidnap/murder/sell into slavery/backstab you". If it wasn't for the fact that Aewen grew up with him and totally doesn't talk to those kinds of people I'd say she was in cahoots with someone to kidnap him.
notwolf chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
If it was really dangerous for Maidhein to go that far south, it seems like the king could/would stop it. He is in charge of his ppl, and they can't go around putting their family's lives in danger out of spite.

I agree with Noruil...I can't believe I'm saying that. But if they have to run off and get married, it is better than pining away for love. We know Elves can love powerfully and forever.

How weird for woodland elves to come upon a stretch of nothing, no trees. It is like when I moved from Pennsylvania, where the trees are tall and plentiful, to Texas where the trees are stumpy and...well, barely trees.

It would feel strange to have ppl bow and act all subservient when you aren't used to it. I like the advice his guards give him about the men.

It struck me as a drug deal, with the men cutting open the bag and the elves tasting the salt, haha. The very fact that these guys act shifty would give me the willies. Legolas is just doing as he'd been told.

Hmm, Legolas, are we getting into mischief here? Fixing an axle out of kindness is one thing, but I fear he's into trouble.I hope the men don't understand what the elves are saying, or they'll play them. Love the 'and a rabbit' he tacked onto the request for payment.

Uh-oh. I can't help but think she wants sex-or she is in cahoots with the men and going to kidnap Legolas. Either way, bad scene.
Eleven They Say chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
I'm so happy to see you updating again! I was afraid the story was just going to stop. I really like seeing Thranduil in king mode standing up for Galithil and Maidhien. Anastor's reaction to the argument is quite intruiging since it wasn't his usual response to Galithil and Maidhien of the over protective brother stance. Although he wasn't exactly supportive of his sister and Galithil either. I wonder which side he will take. Also how old is Legolas and company now? Obviously they're not old enough to be enrolled in the training program yet. But it would still be nice to know for reference.
notwolf chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
LOL Legolas getting the first years in trouble. I see Legolas' point in not wanting to ruin his trip, but even though he's just a boy he has to realize this is important. Aewen might think it's pretty cool that he's being treated like a grown elf.

You'd think seeing men would be a treat for this elf group of kids. Dannenion is pretty much a deadbeat dad even though he's right there. HE doesn't care at all what they do, if they're safe. I stand corrected-he is prejudiced against men and wants his kids away from them, lol.

He just told Noruil not to go near the men, and here he is suggesting it anyway. I like Tulus! Poor Galithil, always getting yelled at to stay away from Maidhien. I can't blame her dad for wanting to 'protect her' from a horny boy, but it is only because he's a part of that family that he objects. Anastor is being surprisingly nice to him.

It is about time Thranduil and Dannenion get things sorted out for the kids' sakes. It looks like Galithil will never get consent to marry her, so they may have to run off together.

Uh-oh, looks like a murderer in the mix-or at least some kind of trouble. And surely it will find the kids!
sokkergurl chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I really thought this chapter was good. I thought that Dannenion was really clueless if he did not realize how Galithil and Maidhien acted and were in love with one another. I wonder who the man was and why he is chasing a murder into the forest. Thanks for the upddate and please hurry with the next! Thanks! : )
sokkergurl chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Thanks for starting this part of the story. I really think that Legolas was cute this chapter. I thought that the way the boys didn't like the first years was funny. Thanks for the update and please hurry with the next one! Thanks Again!
notwolf chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I love the way Legolas fights in the movies, so to see him practicing here is cool. Are the First Years older than Legolas and Galithil? How much older (human wise?)

Those First Years better watch themselves, you don't go around forcing girls to do your will in elfdom. And Anastor isn't one who lets his jealousy lie.

Hmm, I hope Aewen doesn't plan on sex or something, for Legolas would definitely be in deep crap for that. She sounds like she is hell bent on doing something forbidden.

LOL Legolas trying to get the First years in trouble by asking for time off. And then he has the audacity to be disappointed when he is asked to deal with the men. Poor Legolas, in love.
OhShirleyUJest chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Whoot! There's more!

I'm glad you're back! This looks like it's going to be as great as the rest of the Interrupted Journeys cycle. The poor elflings are kind of cute when their silly and slightly hormonal...

I'm looking forward to the continuation!
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Yay! You're back! :D

I can't wait to read more of this... It sounds like it's going to be such *fun*.
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3