Reviews for Finding your Prince Charming
kimmy32 chapter 1 . 4/14
Just found this story and loved it! I hope you add more to it.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Love it, anymore?
S.P. Tripathi chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I really love this story.. But I'd wish that it was like .. have more chapters but in a way.. well in more ways.. it's awesome...

Love ya,
satakshipari
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
I love this story already! Please update!
BookLover21340 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Champagne Toasts chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
You should update this
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was a fun, sweet story like your others but what happened with the Blacks and Victoria? You never addressed Bella meeting them or anything.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Cute one-shot. Definitely enjoyed reading this!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Awesome awesome! I'm always a sucker for a prince story! I bet those blacks start huge problems!
Daggers4U chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I loved it! But is it really completed? I wanna know what happens next! If they'll go to war with the Blacks or destroy her step-mother, etc... more more more! This is too good to be over, Girl!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Well, elusive ending alert! I'm guessing we have to imagine what comes next?

Well, in my perfect world (blatantly ignoring that last line) the peace talks go so well that Black decides to kill Victoria, exile her daughters and Edward beats Jacob to a pulp. They get married and have many many bronzed haired children.

To unrealistic?

Either way, this was so sweet and I loved it. I think I have an obsession with Prince Edward's. You did a great job with this!
sanutaz chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
i wish every girl would find her prince charming, loved ur story, Cinderella and Twilight rmy fav n together it was just awesome :)
Razeus1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Interesting, when will you continue?
SeeLJRead chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I really, really (!) loved this story...until I got to the end. It in no way feels like an ending. I was expecting to find another chapter.
jojo72 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011