Reviews for Under My Wing
NuminousFox chapter 14 . 7/25
Wow, I hadn't expected to get as hooked as I thought I would on this story. I hope that it gets an update soon! Otherwise, I'd probably go crazy over not being able to finish such a promising story. Great job, and keep writing :D
Dario Flaman chapter 14 . 7/15
So, thanks to your and Symphoniafan's stories and my friend telling me to play it i got the game and i have to say. It's really incredible. Lloyd really is a strong hearted individual. I like the DaddyLloyd idea, Arie is sooo cute :3
I hope to see more of this and your other fics. If you want to update them, that is.
I really wanna see GrandpaKratos xD
Curryboh chapter 14 . 7/2
Is Lloyd being all stoic-like because of the angel thing, or because he's imitating his papi?

I love Airy. That's Fact. :)
longmasher chapter 14 . 6/23
Thanks for updating.
alex.rushing.5 chapter 14 . 6/6
D'awww lovely.
FireDragonX23 chapter 14 . 6/4
Good chapter
Curryboh chapter 14 . 5/28
WooHOOOOOO! Yaaaaaay!
This is excellent. Lloyd gets father-son bonding and we get kratos fluff awkwardness. This is definitely awesome~
chloemcg chapter 5 . 4/5
Wow, I'm jealous! You write Tales of Symphonia stories and characters so much better then me! Oh my goodness, I ADORE Lloyd and Colette as parents, I even made my own story off of it! I'm so impressed with how well this is done...and I ADORE the fluffy moments in this! Well done and keep up the good work!
MagatsuIza chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
Question does Presea become a human being again or still stoic?
Lyra the Heretic chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Gosshhhhhh. I really want to leave an in-depth and cool and coherent review, but I'm like. 2000% too filled with anticipation and excitement, haha. Let's see...

First of all, the bit with Zelos! So good! Really excellent characterization, I think. Lloyd, too. Lloyd's a tough one, 'cause so much of his character in ToS is informed by his youthfulness, but this fic keeps doing a really good job reminding me of his growth while maintaining his essential self.

Also, love the use of Arie for ill-timed awkward reveals! So good. :)))

So yes, filled with enthusiasm as usual! Delighted to see what new fresh disaster they'll fall afoul of next, heehee.
Hikari Kaiya chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
At first I was a little weary of reading this, but now I'm glad I finally did! Keep up the amazing work!
curryboh chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
A bit on the smallish side, but a great installment nonetheless. hope you get better and I'll pray so you get resfull happy dreams and good health, also joy above all else: the joy of love (given and received). Oh, and Arie is soo cute! :)
Thanks for taking from your precious time to write for us fans:p
To me at least it really means a lot becouse: a) I know how hard it can be to write with continuity. and b) It ALWAYS makes me smile and brings up my spirits to see new stuff to read and imagine about (mabe I can post some art when I get the chance)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Guest chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
I. LOVE. ARIE!
thanks for taking a little out of your precious time to amuse us readers your stories ALWAYS bring up my spirits. And curiously enough this update was very needed right now cause I'm sick : (with a mild case of ... h1n1 -I know what they say, -But contrary to popular belief its NOT life threatening but a TOTAL bietch. my EVERYTHING hurts. :'(
A bit on the smallish side, but a great installment nonetheless. hope you get better and I'll pray so you get resfull happy dreams and good health, also joy above all else: the joy of loving (people, work, nature, etc)
knownobody chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Well, that seemed pretty fast-paced to me, but it was a good chapter none the less, please keep up the amazing work!