Reviews for Under My Wing
ArcherShirou chapter 13 . 9/2
someone is really very cruel to create this entire situation.
ArcherShirou chapter 12 . 9/2
This is so good.
ArcherShirou chapter 11 . 9/2
this story is incredible.
ArcherShirou chapter 10 . 9/2
NuminousFox chapter 14 . 7/25
Wow, I hadn't expected to get as hooked as I thought I would on this story. I hope that it gets an update soon! Otherwise, I'd probably go crazy over not being able to finish such a promising story. Great job, and keep writing :D
Dario Flaman chapter 14 . 7/15
So, thanks to your and Symphoniafan's stories and my friend telling me to play it i got the game and i have to say. It's really incredible. Lloyd really is a strong hearted individual. I like the DaddyLloyd idea, Arie is sooo cute :3
I hope to see more of this and your other fics. If you want to update them, that is.
I really wanna see GrandpaKratos xD
Curryboh chapter 14 . 7/2
Is Lloyd being all stoic-like because of the angel thing, or because he's imitating his papi?

I love Airy. That's Fact. :)
longmasher chapter 14 . 6/23
Thanks for updating.
alex.rushing.5 chapter 14 . 6/6
D'awww lovely.
FireDragonX23 chapter 14 . 6/4
Good chapter
Curryboh chapter 14 . 5/28
WooHOOOOOO! Yaaaaaay!
This is excellent. Lloyd gets father-son bonding and we get kratos fluff awkwardness. This is definitely awesome~
chloemcg chapter 5 . 4/5
Wow, I'm jealous! You write Tales of Symphonia stories and characters so much better then me! Oh my goodness, I ADORE Lloyd and Colette as parents, I even made my own story off of it! I'm so impressed with how well this is done...and I ADORE the fluffy moments in this! Well done and keep up the good work!
MagatsuIza chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
Question does Presea become a human being again or still stoic?
Lyra the Heretic chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Gosshhhhhh. I really want to leave an in-depth and cool and coherent review, but I'm like. 2000% too filled with anticipation and excitement, haha. Let's see...

First of all, the bit with Zelos! So good! Really excellent characterization, I think. Lloyd, too. Lloyd's a tough one, 'cause so much of his character in ToS is informed by his youthfulness, but this fic keeps doing a really good job reminding me of his growth while maintaining his essential self.

Also, love the use of Arie for ill-timed awkward reveals! So good. :)))

So yes, filled with enthusiasm as usual! Delighted to see what new fresh disaster they'll fall afoul of next, heehee.
Hikari Kaiya chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
At first I was a little weary of reading this, but now I'm glad I finally did! Keep up the amazing work!