Reviews for Under My Wing
FireDragonX23 chapter 15 . 5/20
There's going to be a fight soon.
natalie.mcknight.581 chapter 15 . 5/16
PLEASE CONTINUE!
azure blue espeon chapter 15 . 5/13
Hello, just wanted to review for you. I'm still reading this so keep on keeping on!

Was that long haired, red head, husband of sheena, could it be Zelos? XD exciting.

Though I have to admit I don't remember much of what has happened recently. Perhaps a nice recap for the next chapter?
Kiomori chapter 15 . 5/11
I'm glad to see this updated. I actually just reread it the other day!

So Kratos is still there, and Zelos isn't as undiscovered as he hopes. I wonder how it'll all play out...
HeyaHelloHi chapter 15 . 5/10
I recently watched a short film called "piper" and I think Arie is similar to the protagonist vof that film, she always makes me want to pinch her wittle cheekies! you're amazingly talented kudos.
chloemcg chapter 15 . 5/10
Hmmm, I feel like something bad is about to happen here. Maybe like Cruxis ambushing the group or something. Arie calling Kratos "Grandpa" is just too cute to bear if I'm perfectly honest. I'm pretty sure that if it was physically possible, my head would just explode from the cuteness.

...And the reference back to Raine's crazy obsession with ruins was funny and I loved that she used Arie as some sort of excuse to go there.

Anyways, nice fic and I hope you update.
curryboh chapter 15 . 5/10
Thank you... me I guess...?(O.O)

No but seroiusly thank you Freaky, omgTHANKYOOOOO!
you made my day. stay awesome.
abyssdoor chapter 15 . 5/10
I've always found it sad when old fandoms grow old and dry up, but it's because of good works like these that I keep periodically checking on my "old haunts".
Curryboh chapter 14 . 5/6
yaaay I like Lloyd Kratos fluff!
PS: just finished Re-Reading this story for the Seventh time in 3 months. it's my most favorite tales fic (after growth spurt that is).
Guest chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
I. LOVE. THIS STORY.! :D
nya mayaha nya chapter 14 . 6/17/2016
Hey I know its been over a year scince you last updated and I just wanted to say that I still very much love this story.
ArcherShirou chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
someone is really very cruel to create this entire situation.
ArcherShirou chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
This is so good.
ArcherShirou chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
this story is incredible.
ArcherShirou chapter 10 . 9/2/2015