Reviews for Under My Wing
I. LOVE. THIS STORY.! :D
nya mayaha nya chapter 14 . 6/17
Hey I know its been over a year scince you last updated and I just wanted to say that I still very much love this story.
ArcherShirou chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
someone is really very cruel to create this entire situation.
ArcherShirou chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
This is so good.
ArcherShirou chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
this story is incredible.
ArcherShirou chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
epic.
JellybeanFox chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
Wow, I hadn't expected to get as hooked as I thought I would on this story. I hope that it gets an update soon! Otherwise, I'd probably go crazy over not being able to finish such a promising story. Great job, and keep writing :D
Dario Flaman chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
So, thanks to your and Symphoniafan's stories and my friend telling me to play it i got the game and i have to say. It's really incredible. Lloyd really is a strong hearted individual. I like the DaddyLloyd idea, Arie is sooo cute :3
I hope to see more of this and your other fics. If you want to update them, that is.
I really wanna see GrandpaKratos xD
Curryboh chapter 14 . 7/2/2015
Is Lloyd being all stoic-like because of the angel thing, or because he's imitating his papi?

I love Airy. That's Fact. :)
longmasher chapter 14 . 6/23/2015
Thanks for updating.
alex.rushing.5 chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
D'awww lovely.
FireDragonX23 chapter 14 . 6/4/2015
Good chapter
Curryboh chapter 14 . 5/28/2015
WooHOOOOOO! Yaaaaaay!
This is excellent. Lloyd gets father-son bonding and we get kratos fluff awkwardness. This is definitely awesome~
chloemcg chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
Wow, I'm jealous! You write Tales of Symphonia stories and characters so much better then me! Oh my goodness, I ADORE Lloyd and Colette as parents, I even made my own story off of it! I'm so impressed with how well this is done...and I ADORE the fluffy moments in this! Well done and keep up the good work!
MagatsuIza chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
Question does Presea become a human being again or still stoic?