Reviews for Under My Wing
chloemcg chapter 5 . 4/5
Wow, I'm jealous! You write Tales of Symphonia stories and characters so much better then me! Oh my goodness, I ADORE Lloyd and Colette as parents, I even made my own story off of it! I'm so impressed with how well this is done...and I ADORE the fluffy moments in this! Well done and keep up the good work!
MagatsuIza chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
Question does Presea become a human being again or still stoic?
Lyra the Heretic chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Gosshhhhhh. I really want to leave an in-depth and cool and coherent review, but I'm like. 2000% too filled with anticipation and excitement, haha. Let's see...

First of all, the bit with Zelos! So good! Really excellent characterization, I think. Lloyd, too. Lloyd's a tough one, 'cause so much of his character in ToS is informed by his youthfulness, but this fic keeps doing a really good job reminding me of his growth while maintaining his essential self.

Also, love the use of Arie for ill-timed awkward reveals! So good. :)))

So yes, filled with enthusiasm as usual! Delighted to see what new fresh disaster they'll fall afoul of next, heehee.
Hikari Kaiya chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
At first I was a little weary of reading this, but now I'm glad I finally did! Keep up the amazing work!
curryboh chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
A bit on the smallish side, but a great installment nonetheless. hope you get better and I'll pray so you get resfull happy dreams and good health, also joy above all else: the joy of love (given and received). Oh, and Arie is soo cute! :)
Thanks for taking from your precious time to write for us fans:p
To me at least it really means a lot becouse: a) I know how hard it can be to write with continuity. and b) It ALWAYS makes me smile and brings up my spirits to see new stuff to read and imagine about (mabe I can post some art when I get the chance)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Guest chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
I. LOVE. ARIE!
thanks for taking a little out of your precious time to amuse us readers your stories ALWAYS bring up my spirits. And curiously enough this update was very needed right now cause I'm sick : (with a mild case of ... h1n1 -I know what they say, -But contrary to popular belief its NOT life threatening but a TOTAL bietch. my EVERYTHING hurts. :'(
A bit on the smallish side, but a great installment nonetheless. hope you get better and I'll pray so you get resfull happy dreams and good health, also joy above all else: the joy of loving (people, work, nature, etc)
knownobody chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Well, that seemed pretty fast-paced to me, but it was a good chapter none the less, please keep up the amazing work!
Kiomori chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
As much as I love updates, don't forget about your reports too!

So, Kratos spilled. Well, Lloyd wouldn't have backed down otherwise. It's heating up! Arie was adorable, as usual.

Oh, Zelos and Sheena? I don't remember if they were mentioned before, but it was perfect! I'm worried about them a bit now that Yuan is getting them involved.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
stinkerdoodle chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
I love Arie's point of view - it's so innocent and insightful. Can't wait to see the grown-up's discussion, and I imagine Kratos won't be very happy with Cruxis in the least. Perhaps even rebellious?
azure blue espeon chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Aww XD So cute XD Adoreable. I'm having a Kawiii moment over here.
stinkerdoodle chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
Oh Martel, I'm probably going to die from excitement before the next chapter is posted - oh gosh this is getting intense. Imagine how Lloyd will react - will you begin the next chapter from Lloyd returning, or directly where it ended in Kratos' point of view? I'm so pumped, I love this!
Waitingforagame chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Dat cliffhanger .
readingchick45 chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
Oooo I can't wait forur b this
Link Fangirl01 chapter 12 . 3/21/2014
-cackles madly- Oooh hot damn, have I been waiting for this moment! Yuan being the one to hire Presea was a surprise. It probably shouldn't have been, but it was. And, good lord, the actual confrontation between father and son.

I enjoyed that way too much.

(Lloyd playing with Arie, ASHJDLFG. IT'S SO FRIGGIN' CUTE, I CAN'T EVEN-)