Reviews for Hero Named Bash: World War
Lunar Wave chapter 5 . 10/23/2011
Contrary to T.C.W., I'd say this is gonna be really fun. By the way S.B. Sorry for taking a bit too long to review. I got a bit sidetracked.
The Cat Whispurrer chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Ooh, a stay-over in a haunted mansion, now that sounds like fun...NOT! Oh well, I still look forward to the next exciting chapter.
The Cat Whispurrer chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Nice to see Jade join the group, though that Slash guy needs to learn to keep his big mouth shut; girls are a LOT tougher than they appear.
Lunar Wave chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Hm? So Jade joins the group. Well, you're getting somewhere. Keep it up, S.B.
The Cat Whispurrer chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Jade sounds like an interesting person and I liked how you explained her background. Oh well, I can only hope your computer keeps working long enough for you to get even more of this story out.
Lunar Wave chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Two Readers? You sure? Did you check your story stats?

At any rate... Jade huh? And yet another named character on the list. Bash, Slash, and Jade. Well, the first three chapters are, as I can tell, introductory. Well, keep up the good work.
Lunar Wave chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Slash, huh? That name gives off a feeling of a sword user, even though your version seems to be a martial artist. Hm? Well, names are just names. Nice work, Bash.
The Cat Whispurrer chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Okay, so now we got to meet Slash; an interesting character addition that I eagerly look forward to seeing what part he is going to play in this. I look forward to your next update, S.B.!
The Cat Whispurrer chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
A pretty decent start with a few minor spelling errors, 'where' instead of 'were' in one small spot, and 'tooken' isn't a word, it's 'taken' but then this is your story so it could have just been your choice of words to use. Two things Bash forgot when he started his journey that any adventurer needs: a map and a compass. Oh well, maybe he'll meet a friend or two who can provide those two things for him to use. I eagerly anticipate your next update.
Lunar Wave chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Interesting Story, Bash. Interesting, really. Cause in my head, Bob is a name associated with a good person, but that's my opinion.

Remember, a good beginning must have an equally good continuation. Looking forward to your update.