Reviews for Parting Gift
MinervasBibliophage chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is so beautiful. He did it for Donna. I'm happy and sad at the same time and have no idea what's happening to my feels. This was wonderful, I loved it, kudos.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Beautiful. I like the way you incorporated Donna into the Doctor's decision.

My only complaint: it was much too short. ( :
domina tempore chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
You know that I love this. Angst and the Doctor and WILF (the email alert with his *name* in it made me squee), and Donna!love. What better combination than that?

He was definitely more human as Ten than I've really seen him before; but it was his companions that made him that way. They taught him how to feel and to hurt and to care and how to carry on, etc. And Donna re-taught him all of that, every day.

Also, the last sentance was particularly beautiful.
PraiseDivineMercy chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Nice. I really like the idea that the reason Ten didn't want to regenerate was because he was more human in that incarnation.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
soooo sad and awesome angst! (i'm getting WAY too addicted to angst, i know that it can't be good for me).

i love Wilf, and Donna. they were just too epic and i really want them to come back.
phantomlistener chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Oh :( However overdone the End of Time was, the final revelation of the Doctor's fate was sheer genius. Lovely and sad :(
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Awwwww... So sweet and sad!

The only thing is, I don't honestly think that the Doctor wanted to leave Wilf in there, even though the episode makes it seem like he does. He's not like that.