Reviews for Message in a Bottle
KanadeSong chapter 1 . 3/16
"Another carrier bird, lost at sea."
Okay, thanks for breaking my soul.
Anon chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I'm drowning in my own tears TwT
This was amazing. Great job.
Freshman-Generation chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
This fanfic I swear to Darwin!

First, I enjoyed the hint of Gold (I always liked the bit of reference to Game events). Extra points for hitting me with that Gold reminds her of Volkner. Second, the line: "Duplicity is all too simple, and often receives no punishment." can be used for so many things. It's a great phase which I concur with. It's perfect for a title of a fic or a summary or a lyric for a song or a poem. I don't know why but I'm attracted to that line. Third, It saddens me to see that Jasmine's letter didn't get sent to Volkner by air and is forever lost. I wonder what could have happened to it? Dropped in ocean? Sent to someone else? Can you picture someone's face receiving a confession like this? Four, I can see this is kinda like childhood growing up sort of fanfic. I always like to see them once in a while.

Lastly, the last bit is just perfect! Volkner purposely shorting out the power supply to see the stars that are most likely blinded out from the illumination of the man-made power; I can picture that being an in game event (or as you've done, a romantic conclusion or better yet, even both). It's sweet to picture him on his deck with the pendant charm around his neck, twinkling above him stars and whispering. Wouldn't that be something we all would want to do?
abandonedaccount37289 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow I loved this oneshot. It was so well written :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ohh It's amazing, you should write more with this pairing.
briochee chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was sad but I liked it. I don't normally read angsty romance but it was alexandriashipping so I had to. I don't regret it either. I loved the message in the bottle concept. :)

lepeanutbutter
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Love the bit about the necklace and her Amphy. :)

Haha, have you ever seen the series: "Technology Ruins Romance" on Youtube? XD It deals with current technology and old love cliches. x)

Though, can I ask why the two gym leaders couldn't be together? because of the different regions?
sunxkissed'starr chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
this is good! really sad though :( haha i'd like to see them reunite but that can always be left up to imagination :) (plus the ending was good). i really enjoyed your one-shot!
hikanon chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Beautiful!
togekiss chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
heartbreakingly amazing. I loved every moment of this story.
Made of Honor chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Lovely and heartbreaking. I admire your style; the words are well chosen and say so much. I was hoping for a happy ending for these two, but of course life isn't always like that. Well enjoyed.
high improbability chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oh my goodness. This is just absolutely lovely. While sad it does provide a comprehensible backstory for the gameverse, and now I can never go to Sunyshore City on the DS again without thinking of this. Because, honestly? It's gorgeous.
AnImEcRaZy chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Wow, positivly amazing. It's perfect, it really is. Very meloncholy, but amazing at the same time. It's really great, definatly keep writing, you're so talented!
Mikure chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This was so beautiful and poignant!
Alex chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Wow such a good FICA to be honest it's my first ever pokemon fic an lemme tell you it was a GREAT intro! :)