Reviews for We Are Family
somuchloveinherheart chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This was too perfect. I loved it xD

~Jade
skygoldsworthy chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Lmfao anything having to do with Bullfrog talking about Eli and Clare's sex life is hilarious and you write it so well. I love how you characterize Bullfrog :)

Great oneshot :)
wontstoptilwesurrender chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I was laughing my butt off when reading this. You captured Bullfrog perfectly. I could see this happening ;) great job
krissylol chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Hahahahhahaha...that was sooooo funny
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
That was funny haha
Brownsugar12 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
OMG that was so friggin funny lol u shouldnconyinue with this story!
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
HAHAHAH OH MY GOD THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

I LOVE IT.

OKAY, ELI GIVING CLARE A HAND JOB AT DINNER PRICELESS. AMAYZING. PERFECT.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR BULLFROG, HE'S HI-FUCKING-LARIOUS.

OH GOD HELEN IS SUCH AN UPTIGHT BITCH I'M GLAD YOU MADE HER GET DRUNK CAUSE I LIKE HER BETTER WHEN SHE'S DRUNK (YES I REALIZE HOW MEAN THAT SOUNDS HAHA)

CLARE BEING THIIIISSSSS CLOSE TO GIVING ELI A BLOW JOB NEVER ENDING SEXUAL FRUSTRATION. UGH. SO SO SO GOOD.

The end.

That was so fucking good btw. lol
SuddenlyStarfruit chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I thought this was cute. Love the concept as a whole and - especially - the way your wrote Bullfrog.
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Haha, this was great! And actually a really great idea for a story. I could see something like this happening on the show, especially with CeCe and Bullfrog but I think Eli and Clare would be too nervous and tense to do anything too sexual. :P

I really want to see this on the show now.
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I thought it was really good, I could actually picture this happening. It was good and it made me laugh
writersblock92 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Haha I love awkward Bullfrog! I hope nothing happens to him in the last two episodes. This is yet again another cute and funny one shot! Great job! Cant wait for the next one :)
JDDCdancer1497 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Haha this was super amazing!
fiftyshadesofdevingray chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
bahahahaha I love Bullfrog, he should by my Dad's spirit animal.

"You smell like sex." y

Sounds like that was some good sex to me.
hunnyfresh chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
It did not suck at all. I loved it. It would be hilarious if this ever happened on the show. Your writing was great, don't ever doubt yourself. Keep up the amazing work

necklace chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I can totally see Bullfrog behaving the way he did and CeCe too! Awesome! And it really had that "family" touch to it, you know? Like, those gatherings are never perfect but they usually work out just fine. I loved it!