Reviews for You Eighteen Yet?
Painting Politics and Poland chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
HI! I read this story recently and I wanted to tell you that it's good!

I have a question about Russian diminutives. I'm no expert (and I don't know nearly as much as you- hense why I'm asking you) but I remember reading somewhere that adding 'ka' to a name is considered rude. Like 'Pashka'. I remember reading this thing about Russian nick-naming, and it was saying, say someone was named Galina which would make the nick-name Galya. The shortened version of Galina is Gala. If you add a 'ka' to a name (ex. Galka, or Pashka) it is considered rude.

I may be totally wrong. Sorry! I'm just a bit confused. Alright, thanks

Again, lovely story!

-PPP
yaoilover6 chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
You should write a book of him making good on his promise to the other and send it to me i would enjoy it immensly.
Namitha chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
Ahhh wow this was such an incredibly cute story, thank you for taking the time to write it.
Story.Lightning chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Okay, the title upfront made me laugh out loud - and, in return, got weird stares from my step-mom.

S.L.
DGreenHat chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
If you don't know Russian, please, don't try to make up Russian phrases using Google translator. Russian and English are completely different languages with different rules. Chekov called Bones "daragaya" . This word does mean "dear", but it's used only in regard to women. When you adress a man you use "daragoy" instead. "Pochemu" does mean "why", but this word has only one meaning in Russian - an asking about a reason of something. You should have used "a shto?" (а что?) in this case.
Ellstra chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
You know what? I dont actually think these two would make a good couple and yet I enjoyed your story quite a lot. Pasha is just so sweet. :)
fedoralover101 chapter 5 . 5/28/2013
fluffy unicorn rainbow goodness
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
This was cute.
Ishtar205 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Thanks for that ! I loooove this pairing and it's too rare ! So thank you very much, your 51 was really great
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Oh my god you're awesome!
AnimeSiren chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
This was wonderful! :)
MyOwnPersonalNote chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
What? The review button is purple now? Alright then.

Anyway, I've read this story, like, 4 or 5 times in the past few months. I thought I'd finally drop in and tell you how good I thought it was.

So it's really good. One of my favorites, actually. I wish we had more Bones/Chekov stories around here. Keep doing what you're doing!
Angel of Lavender chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
If that wasen't the best thing, I don't know what is! Muahaha...that was oh so delish
Angel of Lavender chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
"I like it vhen you are too tired scold me." Oh you minx! XDDD
Angel of Lavender chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
Look out Bones! He's gonna get you!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »