Reviews for Like Passion Fruit
wistful-amibitions chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Wow. This was beautifully written.
EXPZER chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Loved it! I love the art you made to match it to.
doctorlovely chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Again, I am rereading all your oneshots. I love that you always had something that Carlisle has written to show his thoughts. I can't wait until Esme finally gets to hear all those thoughts!
crypowder chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Reading this... was like eating one of those Hershey's Bliss squares. :-)
normally gentiel chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Sexy!
Bestsister2 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
"Sometimes he found himself, blanketed by nothing but the burn of pine and the swell of shadows. His breath came in like an erratic tide, tricking the moon with every fierce exhale. The night would be fooled into thinking there were two people out here, sharing the shade. But it was only him."

OH my God.

This is just...I can't even.
Gaawa-wida-cookie chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
wow simply wow
cleo nightingale chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Romantic, sweet,fantastic, breathtaking ... Lord, aid me with the use of a decent adjective to describe this wonderful story. I think there is none.
Dominque0 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
WOW! That was intense! Sweet but intense :P

I liked it.
onabuno chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
mmm yea love it

write more where they make love
B'Dina chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Loved this. It was simple but touching.
mistclan chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Carlisle forced himself into loneliness a lot of the time because he was scared of being rejected so much that he never took a risk to tell her how he feels. It's sad but it makes the moment he finally wins her heart more sweet.
moonlitreflections chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
So heartbreaking yet incredible to read the true to life experience of someone who knows very well what it feels like to be alone in the world, when your love is right under your own nose.
Brinkley-Parish chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Oh no why must he feel so guilty for his love for her!

All the best lovers do feel so inadequate from their partner before they know that they are loved just as deeply in return.
heiimel chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
omg wow your writing is like perfect