Reviews for Othello: The Tale of Two Schools
AkaneSukishima chapter 10 . 5/25/2013
Please update soon! This has been so oooooo oooooooooooooooo good!
Loving the Szayel fanservice.
Thank you... dear author... I love you!
strawhat1227 chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
Wow. This story is awesome. I can't wait to see Grimm and ichi's relationship progress. xD
Anyways I'm looking forward to the next chapter. .
briar black death rose chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
yay things may just start getting better for Ichigo
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
Oh Grimm u hopeless case lol
freaky bitch chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
that was great! please continue :D
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Aww is Grimmy having feelings?
Satan Abraham chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
I wouldn't mind of it was 'M.' :D

And I still adore this. :) It's fantastic and gripping and all-around wonderful.
Narutopokefan chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
I give your story a lovely five ! For the story and just for the update :3 ! I love how everyone relationships are going and I wonder if ichi will get Grimm to explain why he has the grumpys ( -3-) ! Well till next update bye !
Anime Hottie Lovah chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Gin is such an amazing pedo! XD
Ifoundthechicken chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
It is a great chapter, also with your note, the "Ulquihime" thing, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%!
But not about the puke part...o_0
Satan Abraham chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Ahahaha, Gin's so wonderfully creepy.:D
Equivalency chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
Just finished the latest chapter of this and I'm thoroughly enjoying it :3 I love how seriously creepy Gin is and just how awesome Grimmjow and all his friends are with Ichigo. You've got a good storyline here and I'll be looking forward to the next chapter! Shiro is love, especially when he's flirty! 3 :3
Horo-Emptiness chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
Ah, Shiro missed everything. too bad. Heh, I love how everyone keeps making fun of Ulqui's height. Funny, since he really isn't all that short. Well, maybe a little, but still.

Gin... God, that's creepy. Poor Toshiro... PEDO ALERT!

Looking forward to the next chap! :)
raineynight chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
I love it! :) I'm sososoSO glad that you decided to add Shinji. He's made of awesome sauce. XD
DorugaruAtisuto chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
please hurry and write the next chapter! im very interested in Grimm/Ichi relationship! :) work hard to put it out, but of course its better to finish all your school stuff first! good luck! -Kurami