Reviews for Child's Game
Cisusi chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
Okay just a great story! I really enjoyed reading it and now I am so eager to read the sequal! You are a fantastic writer. I've read one of your stories already, A Rukia named Anastasia. I'm really glad I took the time to make this my second story to read of yours tis amazing! :)

Just keep up the great work, you have true talent! Great story too :)
Yuuki Hitsugaya chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
Oh my gosh! I cried at this! I want them to be together so badly! Please continue this story.
Angel Kuchiki chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
im curius, what song is that?
xoneworldx chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
This is sooooo good! I can't wait for the sequel! the ending to this just drove me insane! you're such a great writer, please continue writing stories! :D
rockbabyval chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
Can't wait!
Prince SuperSharky chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
This last chapter seemed a bit too rushed, in my opinion. In comparison to the other chapters, there was a lot more going on-the other chapters mostly focused on one main event. This one-especially the fight scenes and the declaration of their punishments-seemed too rushed and a bit dismissive. It was lacking in a lot of detail that the other ones did. It didn't invoke as many feelings or emotions, other than the beginning. That little snippet from the future was very well written.

DUN. DUN. DUN. What a way to end the fic! *applauds*

But...A CLIFFHANGER? *angry face*

This sequel better be up soon! I'm really looking forward to reading it!
s k y - l i t chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
This was such a great story and I'm kind of satisfied to see it end! Instead of being sad, the way this ended was dramatic yet skillfully mastered. I hope to see your sequel! (if there is one, and I hope there is!)
LadyManiaXX chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
i cannot wait for your sequel!

please hurry haha
riveting tale chap chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
is this rlly the end of this story? the ending feels kinda weird, and i feel like it ended too abruptly. but overall i did enjoy ur story, and cant wait till u release ur sequel
Ayame8Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I really like it so far! :) can't wait to finish it! its so cute and I love the detail!
darklover chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
This was a good final chapter. I really thought everything was gonna get resolved by Byakuya. Well it was, but I didn't expect their to be a banishment and for Naori to be affected.

I liked the flashforward of Naori and Histugaya. So, the sequel will also feature an older Masaki? I was just thinking the focus will be on Naori. What will the sequel's title?
Nonon chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
This is one of the best fics I've ever read!

U are doing an excellent job and keep up the good work! :)
s k y - l i t chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
This is total LURVE.
s k y - l i t chapter 8 . 6/23/2011
... A fucking masterpiece.
s k y - l i t chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Mmm, a yummy cliffhanger.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »