Reviews for Help
ChronoTriggerMan chapter 5 . 2/22
More fourth wall breaking! Yay! XD
ChronoTriggerMan chapter 4 . 2/22
Love the fourth wall breaking!
underscored umlaut chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Really enjoyed it; you are able to write Mado well without making her a complete zipmouth, and her conflicting feelings abiut going outside, her bouts of panic and basically everything is written perfectly. The atmosphere felt real, too. Keep up the great work, I hope you update soon! :)
Greyhooves chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
I don't personally mind when chapters don't have too much 'meat', sometimes it makes it easier to... dare I say... digest? Either way, I liked it, and it gives a really good perspective of one of the ways someone might deal with depression.
ashitanokioku chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
are you going to continue this? it's a very good start, i like it a lot so far.
DeathMasterUsa chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Interesting...That is the only word that I can really use to describe it, I liked the flash back it was a very interesting way to explain some things, and then this "It"...I must know what "It" is! anyways good job.
DeathMasterUsa chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I like this so far, Yume Nikki always is so deep and emotional, you captured that pretty well. So Nice job! I also have to say I Dawww'ed at Madotsuki's memory of Poniko, but any ways the story was nice!
fukuji mihoko chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Aww, I like the nickname 'Tsuki' for Mado :D It seems fitting. And I can imagine her being 'Madotsuki isn't a real name anyway- so everybody shortens it.' That's actually kind of cute :3

Will this delve into Mado's past life?

Like, possible relations betwen her and Poniko (and maybe Monoko/Monoe?)

That would be really interesting XD