Reviews for Stars Guide You Home
Katerina The Von chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
This was so cute :)

-Katerina
mellamaet chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Oh My God. That was so sweet :"
Waffles Of Doom chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is really sweet, I honestly loved it!
henderlover chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
AHHHH. This was actually great.

And I'd have to agree. I'm not a huge fan of Camille...but you know, I don't necessarily hate her...cause then why would I be searching "logan and camille" in the search bar?

Anyways...The whole star analogy was great, it made me see things between Logan and Camille in a whole different way ]
darlingmess chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Gasp!

I like a lot. Like, seriously this has made my day. And I love Camille. But of course I love Logan more, but you know I'm biased. ;)
TheRightWrongs chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
wow I absolutely love this. I mean when I read the description I figured it'd be something that ended with Camille liking James more but I love the way you explained the difference in attraction with the fireworks and stars. great job :)
Zeoness chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
So, I don't overly like Camille either. Mostly because she means I can't canonly place Logie-bear with anyone else, but, I digress. I don't normally read fics with Camille in, because I find people either write her OOC, which I dislike, or, in character, which in the case of Camille, I also dislike. But, I thought I'd give this a read, and I'm glad I did. You've really shown how she feels for Logan, and for once, I like it. For once, it doesn't seem like she's crazy. For once, I like Camille.
poeticjustice13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
AWW this was good. I love how she found him in the end.

What I think is different about your story is that for once you let Camille's character admit that she did enjoy the kiss she and James shared. She knew it was a mistake but at the same time she wasn't too in denial about the kiss.

I loved this and I can't wait to read more from you.

Good Luck!
gargle chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Very sweet. Nicely written. I like that it's not overdone, but very real to life. Can totally imagine it.
sub-ice diamond chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
not bad this good, keep going i want to read another of your, storys.