Reviews for parading angels
KawaiiGirl1215 chapter 1 . 2/23
This was so beautiful... the wording was so poetic, it made me feel like a bird, soaring into the sky
ScM15 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Lovely! Not an easy read, but very well-told regardless.
LuckyPenny123 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
*sits down and cries:( beautiful and sad...
page-394-always1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
WHY
EsaHufflepuff chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This is beautiful. Oh my god its just. I cant.
hawkeyeforever chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Beautiful and tragic. I especially love the last line, because it sums up a lot with only a few words. Happy Writing:)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is probably one of the most real post-war stories I've ever read on here. Amazing job, as usual. My favorite part:

Before, she'd probably have tacked a banal question on the end – "are you okay?" – but she doesn't because her brother is dead and Voldemort is vanquished and she was nearly killed by Bellatrix Lestrange and her brother is dead.

Beautiful (I seem to use that word a lot when reviewing your stories).

seaweedbrain213
awakeatnight chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I love this, very raw. Great job.
timothydrakes chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I can't with this. I'm 500% done with this. You're an amazing writer, keep going, thank you, and I'm sobbing. Goodnight.
stefanie437 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Lovely. Just lovely.
Lily chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
oh my gods, this drabble is sooooo cute, I can't believe it!
thanks, Lils
SiriuslyRiddikulus1o1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I loved this it made my eyes water a bit.
alwayslove4ever chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
The end was haunting! Great story maybe you should expand it into more:)

~Cherry
lowi chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
It was so incredibly long since I read a HarryGinny, and it was AGES since I read a HarryGinny this good. It made me remember everything about why I love them so much and ship them so much.

This was heartbreaking and really moving, Ellie. Really. I don't normally cry when reading, but if I was like that, I can swear I would have, because this really touched me.

You capture them so well, they are extremely in character, and the whole surroundings and settings are perfect, too.

You are an amazing writer, as you should know, haha! ;)
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Love it.

You did a great job capturing the emotions.