Reviews for Sparking Hurricanes
CeCeSweety chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Honestly, I've lost count of the number of times I've read this story, every time is more beautiful. I love their friendship and how it became love, and I miss them, please write more about those two :)
Bookworm-of-Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I simply love this story, and the brief interaction of their friendship, which had an underlining stint of romance. Simply marvelous! And your writing is enjoyable with their wit and mischievousness.
Brainless Genius chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
You had me at "Potter-Weasley-Lupin-Scamander-Longbottom sleepover." And for whatever reason, I found Harry's ending statement absolutely hilarious. The only thing I would have changed is that I might have included some more information about what all the others were doing because (for some strange reason) I enjoy reading about large groups of people all together in one place. However, that does not mean I didn't enjoy the story (quite the contrary, actually!) ;)
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Lovely. A nice tidbit for the two. :)
SerendipitousMagic chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Lololol, Harry. xD
be-your-own-anchor-scott chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
:)) Well done!
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Eheh, this is funny. "What is that on your neck?" Oh I can imagine the look on his face!
Jolinnn chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
So Sweet! Absolutely lovely :)
thedoctorspadawan chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
opaque-girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I kind of love James-and-his-girl-Best-Friend romances.. I am a huge sucker for them and this was one was cute, nice and just amazing.. As tasty as the Jam tarts you described really.. Yummm.. I could defiently use another dose of it :D
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Ooh, that was brilliant! With just the right amount of fluff, I absolutely loved it. Great job:)
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I loved this! Your James and Ellie ones are always sweet:) super cute imaginary couple- this was adorable!
emilia valentine chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
:D
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I can imagine sleepovers with a lot like them would be PLENTY of fun XD
samira parsa chapter 1 . 7/19/2011