Reviews for A Forked Road
Shadow315 chapter 9 . 4/10
... I'm kinda pissed by Harry's reaction. I'd be furious! And I wouldn't let them stay, at least in my house! What right do they have to come and disrupt his life, especially when he specifically asked them not to! And then to expect him to open his life and home to them!?

I'd be furious and I'd show them the door!

-shadow
beauty0102 chapter 33 . 1/21
i hope you will update soon.
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Talitha Clearwater chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
(frowns in confusion)
Did Paul imprint on Harry?
Talitha Clearwater chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Oh. My. God.
(collapses in laughter)
Jacob tricked Sam into eating a blood pop, I could kiss Jake right now!
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 33 . 12/3/2013
Take all the time u need luv to get ur head straight. I wont say i know what ur going through, but i know that u need time. I dont want to adopt this story cause its urs for u alone, but i dont mind waiting until ur ready to write again
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
Why is there no lemony stuf like (sexual intercourse) that what M stands for isn't it ?
Light-creates-Darkness chapter 29 . 11/27/2013
I think you're laboring under the belief that 'condone' means something very different than what it actually means...condone means to allow or accept...might want to find a different word for the newspaper articles.
Pikachu79 chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
I am sorry to read about your loss:( I really enjoyed reading this story and hope that one day your muse returns. Until then, good luck with your ideas and take it easy.

If the right person comes around ( for this story ), please pm me.
beauty12 chapter 32 . 9/7/2013
this story is great can’t wait to see what is coming so please update soon
Booker10 chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
this transitioned very well:D
Booker10 chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
I think i know why i was so pissed at them( oh and now im slightly confused he forgave them rather abruptly) you spent so much time saying and reiterating how much he wanted his privacy and them just acting deaf that it just...made me mad for him... anyway you may want to consider adding a reconciliation paragraph or something to it so it makes more sense._ i love everything else though
Booker10 chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
wow...i get that they mean well...but wow...this chapter made me really pissed off at the weasleys
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 32 . 5/17/2013
cool story
Guest chapter 32 . 4/12/2013
This is an amazing story, I cant wait to read more. It is sad about Harry I hope things work out for him.