Reviews for A Forked Road
mattcun chapter 33 . 9/8/2014
plz write more
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
Splendid story sorry for all the bad times for you hope you will update soon.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
Fantastic story sorry for your lost hope you feel like update soon.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 33 . 7/20/2014
Marvelous story sorry you have been having a difficult time hope you find your muse to update again.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Brazen. Not even a warning of slash.
Shadow315 chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
... I'm kinda pissed by Harry's reaction. I'd be furious! And I wouldn't let them stay, at least in my house! What right do they have to come and disrupt his life, especially when he specifically asked them not to! And then to expect him to open his life and home to them!?

I'd be furious and I'd show them the door!

-shadow
beauty0102 chapter 33 . 1/21/2014
i hope you will update soon.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/8/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
(frowns in confusion)
Did Paul imprint on Harry?
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Oh. My. God.
(collapses in laughter)
Jacob tricked Sam into eating a blood pop, I could kiss Jake right now!
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 33 . 12/3/2013
Take all the time u need luv to get ur head straight. I wont say i know what ur going through, but i know that u need time. I dont want to adopt this story cause its urs for u alone, but i dont mind waiting until ur ready to write again
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
Why is there no lemony stuf like (sexual intercourse) that what M stands for isn't it ?
Light-creates-Darkness chapter 29 . 11/27/2013
I think you're laboring under the belief that 'condone' means something very different than what it actually means...condone means to allow or accept...might want to find a different word for the newspaper articles.
Pikachu79 chapter 33 . 11/24/2013
I am sorry to read about your loss:( I really enjoyed reading this story and hope that one day your muse returns. Until then, good luck with your ideas and take it easy.

If the right person comes around ( for this story ), please pm me.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 32 . 9/7/2013
this story is great can’t wait to see what is coming so please update soon