Reviews for A Forked Road
It's a Great story so far but a little confusing about which Sam he is talking to on this chapter
spk chapter 33 . 11/23/2015
I'm so sorry to hear of the losses you experienced. I just discovered this story and I have to say it is one of the best HP/Twilight crossovers out there. Such an ingenious story idea. Maybe one day the muse will strike again. Just know that your readers will still be waiting... :)
NatNatWriter chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
Lol, I love how you blended my favourite books/tv show together. I was wondering when Dean would come back!
mattcun chapter 33 . 9/8/2014
plz write more
delete-account-please 5424271 chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
Splendid story sorry for all the bad times for you hope you will update soon.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
Fantastic story sorry for your lost hope you feel like update soon.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 33 . 7/20/2014
Marvelous story sorry you have been having a difficult time hope you find your muse to update again.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Brazen. Not even a warning of slash.
Shadow315 chapter 9 . 4/10/2014
... I'm kinda pissed by Harry's reaction. I'd be furious! And I wouldn't let them stay, at least in my house! What right do they have to come and disrupt his life, especially when he specifically asked them not to! And then to expect him to open his life and home to them!?

I'd be furious and I'd show them the door!

-shadow
beauty0102 chapter 33 . 1/21/2014
i hope you will update soon.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/8/2014
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
(frowns in confusion)
Did Paul imprint on Harry?
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
Oh. My. God.
(collapses in laughter)
Jacob tricked Sam into eating a blood pop, I could kiss Jake right now!
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 33 . 12/3/2013
Take all the time u need luv to get ur head straight. I wont say i know what ur going through, but i know that u need time. I dont want to adopt this story cause its urs for u alone, but i dont mind waiting until ur ready to write again
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
Why is there no lemony stuf like (sexual intercourse) that what M stands for isn't it ?