Reviews for Forewarned
Adja chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Please tell me you'll do more with this. This has so much potential, ugh... I want to read more already.
AnberlinLove chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Short, simple, beautiful. Loved it. I needed something to remind me a little bit of love between them. After tonight's episode, I doubt the future of ANY Destiel in canon. (
CastielandMe chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Ahahahhahaha.

Why's Dean-o having a dream like that? It's kinda weird... :L

Keep up the great work! :D

Jo x
BobbleHeadJesus chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Hey there. Careful now. You should stop... watching... that episode? Or something.

That didn't go right, lemme try again.

Noooooo. Stooooooop. Doooon't.

Fixed it. Dean should take lessons from me.

But for real, I like short one-shots where Dean is confused and turned on, and human Cas is one of my favorites. It is, on the whole, delightful. As such, it's a tad difficult for me to pretend like I think you ought to stop.

In other news: I'll assume the cats have stopped vomiting and light bulbs have stopped exploding and my psychic suggestions have begun their insidious work. In other other news: Drawing that ONE picture was a mistake because now I've started another and it's turned into something so rude I don't think it can ever see the light of day. Not sure if I ought to apologize to you or write a polite but vague apology to Jensen and Misha.