Reviews for Finding a Place to Stick The Shillelagh
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
This is beautiful. I would absolutely love to see the aftermath the next day!
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
OMG! This is probably the funniest story I've read! Poor Dave - HAHA! Amazing - Would love to see a follow-up to this!
Yabbit chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
poor dave lol
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Ok, I laughed so hard at this that I nearly peed in my pants. I ACTUALLY can see this happening on the show. You have Dave's personality to a T. OMG so freakin' hilarious
mummacass chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This story was so funny! Poor Rossi being carted off to the 'big house"
Emmiecat chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I am a 2nd generation Irish American. All 4 of my grandparents were born and raised in Ireland. I know exactly what a shillelagh is, and can say without pause that Rossi has every right to find a place to stick one by the end of this story. The where is not in debate... it is in whom, I am thinkin' ::winks::

Great story!
History05 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Thanks for a great laugh! Love an annoyed Rossi. You write him so well!
Arcadya chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This was so awesome, I loved the ending. (Well second half?)

I loved that how you explained the added extra of Reid's attempt at flirting. That was hilarious.

But I think, hands down, my favorite part was Dave getting arrested, and everyone being too drunk or too passed out to help him out AND he lost his nookie-attempt!

Always brill, S.
paksiegurlie chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Hahahahahahahahaha

*catches breath*

Poor miserable Dave. Having to deal with a bunch of drunken co-workers and being denied a chance to imbibe himself? And then getting falsely arrested and losing out his chance to get some? He is so going to hold a grudge for a long time.

I know you said this is a one shot but you have to write the morning after for this.
HGRHfan35 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
And that is the reason why I, as a person that never drinks alcohol (bleeech) and is always the designated driver, just doesn't go out anymore! :)

poor Dave
Longbourn22 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
would bloody brilliant fit into this? Of course...and more! Damn, you hit Dave right on the nail...one who's always drinking and not being able to? It's like having a chocolate fest but you're singled out and having to watch them engorged themselves right in front of you! Ha!

This is such a delightful read! thank you!

Lizzie
Blakpyr8 chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I so love your version of Dave...you've given him all of the characteristics of favorite uncle and I of course love drunken Spencer...great story.
BettyTheGreat chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
I like that the description of Garcia's outfit has to be in the story. I mean, really, it's not a holiday outing unless Garcie's got on something festive!
HPforever-after chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Haha this was great n I luvd how u included all of the team in this also n poor Dave after all that he truly deserves to get laid!