Reviews for Nights Tale
Thorilian chapter 9 . 7/30
Omg omg omg, more please!
DarkenedRose24 chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
-pouts- i enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
hotxhotguy chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Prepare to get shot if you do not update soon! D:
Dusk chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
I'm hooked ;)
PLEASE, continue soon!
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Mashkai30 chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
thebellowingpixie chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
Soooo happy with this fic! I love it on so many levels. Nobody delves into the possible plot lines that could be spun with Harry and Salazar Slytherin nearly enough, so thank you. M-preg rocks my socks! Hmm... wonderful Malfoys and a delicious Snape are just like whipped cream and a cherry on top. Wish you all the inspiration and free time possible so maybe I can read another chapter by my birthday, but I wont be pushy. I can wait ;) Thanks for the amazing story so far and I can't wait to read more!
Starlight Pheonix chapter 7 . 11/21/2012
Call me an idiot, but when I read the word past I thought it said pasta and was so confused until I was like "Oh... now I feel stupid..."
Starlight Pheonix chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Two things. Since I'm reviewing, I have to tell you the chapter was great! Loved it! And, the reason I decided to review now instead of the latest chapter- Just because I love Death Note. Besides, Harry and L look alike, so I can see him doing L's wierd habits. LOL.
JulieSnape02 chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Awww...this is really sweet! I hope you're able to update again soon! :D
JulieSnape02 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Is Harry really Salazar's son?
Flying Chrissy chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
great story! Look forward to the next update! I hope that Harry gets better and he and sev get together soon.
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Great story. I am enjoying it. I love the snake. I also like how Harry and Sev are together.

Can't wait for more.