Reviews for Nights Tale
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 5/26
Yep that hat has a twisted sense of humour and enjoys making Harry's life difficult. I'm sure his placement should go over well with students and staff alike lol.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 5/26
You might want to hold off on Tom and let Dumbledores Betrayal settle first lol. Remus switched fast but will it be permanent will he still try to get Harry to the Light to fulfill his Destiny as per Dumbledores manipulations?
mizzrazz72 chapter 20 . 5/25
Dumbledore does it on purpose.
littletrinks chapter 20 . 5/25
I enjoyed this chapter ans the little,twist at the end. Good job!

P.S. a group of dragons is called a 'Thunder.'
Tlcatlady chapter 20 . 5/25
So glad to have an update on this one! Ron certainly is fulfilling the idiot roll well. I'm glad Luna and Neville are their usual selves; accepting and understanding. And, it looks like Minerva may have a soft spit for Cadence too. Looking forward to the school year and more interactions with Sev too. TLC.
julesa66 chapter 20 . 5/25
Yea! New chapter. Thank you for updating. I can just picture the different shades of red that Ron was changing into. Awesome. Of course Hermione and her bossy attitude had to start. But a male Wesley is mostly controlled by a female so Hermione fits right in.( well some Weasley males). Can't wait for Salazar to make himself noticed and give Dumbles the old heave hope from Hogwarts. Looking forward to the next chapter being uploaded.
yukino76 chapter 20 . 5/25
oh oh good put them all on thier place
Glad to see you updating this story. I can't wait for more! My only question is can you please define Harry and Severus' relationship soon? Please?
lilly-flower15 chapter 20 . 5/25
Great chapter update soon
Lavonya chapter 19 . 3/26
I hope you write more soon... I LOVE THIS
Lavonya chapter 14 . 3/26
Ummm... This is the EXACT same chapter as 13... Fix it? Delete it? You gotta do something!
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 19 . 3/2
I hope you continue this story soon.
WitchyWoman420 chapter 19 . 2/20
I'm one of those people who patrol the 200 search pages to find a good fic some that i find are really good and i add them to my follows list in hope that maybe someday the author will get inspired again to finish them. some do and its that small chance that keeps me patrolling. i just wanted to say thank you for deciding to finish this fic no matter how long it may take. i am enjoying the read.
SGR chapter 19 . 2/5
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Excellent story, though what of the friendships of the twins? I read through all 18 chapters and when I got to this on I was kind of pissed at having to stop reading because it's that good of a story. A little much in the beforehand a chapter.
Yashida chapter 19 . 1/31
Wonderful story!

Found it on AO3 and went here as directed to read the rest. Will you please post there what's here as well? Many prefer AO3 and this story is just too good to keep from the readers there.

Pretty please? It doesn't matter it's not finished yet; it's an amazing story so far! I'm absolutely sure that once the muse strikes again you can indeed finish this, so I'm glad to read you're not giving up on it.
Anyhow thanks for sharing and I will definitely keep watching this story!