Reviews for Slice
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
Thank you for this wonderful story. Its very well written! I love looking at stories like this and seeing the characters change, develop ,and overcome. It gives me hope that one day i can overcome these challenges too.
ohmygleeme23 chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
A Sad but a the same time lovely story - you got the message of self harm though well . Good job xx
Bri chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
I...I have no words to tell you what I thought about this story...

*thinks* don’t cry...don’t cry...

*bursts into tears* oh my gosh...it’s sooooooooooooooo amazing...I love it!
Oh and by the way...I didn’t need my heart anyway...
*heads to the corner and sobs uncontrollably*
Boudicca1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
I used to cut for a while, and I'm still fighting the urges not to. This story is really good, and I feel it accurately portrays the struggles of self-harm and how to stop.
i'maluckybitch chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I myself have toyed with the idea of self-harm for a long time. I have never actually cut, however, because I live with my sister and I can't do that to her. I hope you are in fact on the road to recovery, and thank you for giving me an opportunity to vent about this.
Elena chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Wow, beautyfully written story. It's the first story in wich I can understand at least to a certain limit why some people feel the need to cut. I think that someone who doesn't will never quite understand but nonetheless very good. You can really be proud of yourself for 4 months and for being a brilliant writer
LittleMissSunshine249 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
You're beautiful. :)
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
love this (:
Luna chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I usually read your stories because they are often sweet and heart warming unlike some other stories I've read. But this one wasn't a nice fluffy sweet story at all it was beautiful. There have been many things I can relate to in this story and it doesn't feel like I'm reading a fic but an actual exert from a book. Keep up the great writing love. I think you could be a great author someday. Lovely
magicisintheair chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was amazing. I had read the chapter in kiss where Blaine cuts and now to see it from Kurt too...you are an amazing writer. I hope you are doing well and recovered and remember that you are amazing.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Thanks :')
LoonyLaLuna chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is a beautiful story. I commend you for writing on a subject that you've struggled with. I wish you the best of luck to continue recovering. I hope your story has a happy ending. Just like this one.
charlieinsocks chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
-curls up in a corner and sobs-

Ugh, this broke my heart. But in a good way. I usually prefer to see Blaine self-harming- I don't know why, I think it's because I empathise more with Blaine as a character- but I really enjoyed this. Probably partly because of the 'been there, done that' feeling. Although our school never got us to shower after gym class (I'm not complaining). Is that just an American thing, or.

I didn't find Alice in Wonderland triggering, thankfully, since I love that film. I guess I only find stuff triggering when it's actual self-harm, and usually only when I'm in a bad place.

Also, well done for not self-harming for four months, and possibly for longer if you've not done it since then? Even if you have, four months is still a long time and you should be proud. I didn't make it four months, quite. I think I got to 109 days or something. Which I'm massively proud of.

And now I'm rambling, ugh!

Also, I'm reading Kiss, and I adore it, and I shall actually, like, review every single chapter at some point, because I have nohing better to do in life (I really should be doing work but I have no motivation, oops?) but I have some sort of OCD that means I have to review either all the chapters or just the last one, unless it's a WIP. So I'll probably review the last chapter and then re-read the whole thing and do however-many-reviews-it-is.

I just got distracted by Kiss, aaahhhh I keep doing this. ANYWAY. I should stop rambling because I ramble too much and it annoys people. Sorry for being annoying! -gives hugs and runs away-
LittleWingsForFlight chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This story is particularly powerful for me, because I used to cut every day. I still do sometimes, not as much, but I can't get over OCD as quickly as I would like. Everyone should read this. It sends a message. You are talented and beautiful.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »