Reviews for Forgiven
Warkitty chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Bittersweet...
HeatherSS1 chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
Oh goodness gracious. WOW. Barbie Dolls is possibly one of my all-time favorite House fanfics, so reading this was More Then Awesome. Poor Cameron, such denial!
dannystar9 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Just a note, 21th is supposed to be 21st. Oh, and the early English stuff was pretty cool. I'm sure people still speak like that on purpose.
razmataz13drums chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Or think today in some middle eastern countries and some African countries. Sure you probably wouldst be burned to death but it wouldn't be nice.
myshipsank chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
" but if all else were to fail, she could always explain things on top of Cameron, in her bed. Or on the couch. Kitchen counter. Chase's bed. Aargh!"

This... made me die laughing. And wow, would I love to "explain" something to Cameron in that way.
phira360 chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
I liked all of these, and for some reason especially the one where Thirteen kills Chase (although I would never expect him to beat her) and also the last one was sad but bittersweet.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
At times? Remy is ALWAYS that good.
annarky92 chapter 12 . 4/15/2011
I am so sorry for the late update -'

I've done so many things this week that I had to read your fic slowly - like two chapters a day. It almost killed me.

But I listened to every song of Within while reading, and you totally got me, again :)

'kay, I love this pairing and all, but it's o unique to see this ship while listening to Within... every single time I listen to them I imagine a story that I need to write but don't have the guts to do it. How we say here: eu tiro meu chápeu para você. Really.

Within Temptation is one of the best bands ever, that's for sure. But I'm a mood fan, so it depends... but I'm always in mood to listen Within, 'cause I have the chance to imagine things that... *dreams about it*

Keep writing, okay? If my e-mail doesn't go all crazy again, maybe I can see your update soon :D - and that means at least one review, I promise.

Gotta go. I'm exhausted. Just had for tests, two tennis classes and free rafting this week. Sou só o pó da rabiola ;P

Beijos!
AlexAugust chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
Finally the log in is working! I read these almost immediately after they got posted, but couldn't get in to leave a review.

The fluff chapters were really enjoyable and the darker ones really brought up some interesting issues for the characters. I really enjoy these grouping of one shots, being one of those strange people that actually like short stories, and this one was excellent. Normally I try to pick out some favorites but I thought they were all great and really could decide which ones I liked best.

I'll have to give Within Temptation a listen as I am always looking for new music.
ThirteenStrikes chapter 12 . 4/10/2011
:D

I really enjoyed this.

The first one was extremely adorable. Too cute!

Favorite part in the third one: "Speaking of China…" LOL!

3 Fic #6. and #8

Good job. I hope you write more Camteen! :)