Reviews for Grey Fairytale

THIS STORY WAS BEAUTIFUL ;-;
alexcreature chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
i'm loving this already
lilalovex chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
fuck as much as i love this paring and your story,i wanted black to die!ii love when that happen!it makes my so fucking sad then i have a 40% higher chance or having a nightmare and waking up feeling like i just watch someone i loved die in fount of me!BUUUUUUUUUUUT nooooo black had to live *sigh*but anyway awesome story.
inu-deactivated chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Awww, The End... Stupid story ender! Lets see... Ghetsis dies and the shadow triad become chefs. How bout that? I can't remember where I heard Cilan, Chili, and Cress was the shadow triad. (Am I using correct grammar? probably not.) I can't wait to read your other isshushipping stories! But there's always Harmoniashipping... Graah! That sounds perverted! Don't think me that way please!
inu-deactivated chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
You were right when you said this chapter was a heart breaker. I was on the verge of tears! But that doesn't mean I hate the story, I love it even more!
inu-deactivated chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I enjoyed reading this chapter, I don't know what it is, but I like this stuff. Please don't think me perverted...
Anyway, I love ALL of your fan-fiction!
ILoveLoveRomance chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
one in the freakin mornin and this chapter has me tearin up :(
kamimimi chapter 8 . 12/20/2011
Phhhft. Dunno what to say. I loved it... But it's too awesome for me to describe how awesome it is.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Shadow of Eckhart chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
This is one of the best fics I have read in a long time. I wich I could write half as well as you do. The descriptions are vivid and clear without being boring, the characters are amazing detailed and I would not think it is OOC at all. the plotline is completely develoed and amzing. I hope you'll write something else soon because I love this pairing to death :DD you're an awesome writer keep on it.
NxToya forever chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
soooo saw the whole sword thing coming you cant have the ying without the yang and as for the healing Zecrom is just awesome like that but over all awesomely sweet and epic ending you have done this story prowd
IFeltHope44 chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
I don't know whether I should love you for this or hate you. As always, it was amazingly written, but god, what an emotional wrecking ball this was. For like, three full chapters I sat here trying to read through a film of tears. I think I should just get used to the fact that pretty much everything you write it going to make me cry...

Isn't it difficult to write such torture scenes? I mean, it was all so vivid and horrible and hard to read. I kept turning off my iPod, going "I don't wanna read this-I can't read this" only to turn it back on a couple seconds later because I had to know what was happening. Anyway, props to you for those parts. They were excruciatingly terrible and yet so enthralling at the same time.

I absolutely loved the Reshiram and Zekrom swords, and the altered game ending was very nice. In chapter two, N reminded me of Snow White more than an elf. xD Oh! And the chapter titles themselves! Clever, writing them out to form full sentences/a summary that had a very "traditional fairytale" feel to them.

The magical contract was not needed. I would gladly read a novel by you. Keep the Black/N goodness coming!

-Erika-
TeaPartyPoison chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
As I finished reading this, I wondered 'WHY DOESN'T THIS STORY HAVE MORE REVIEWS?'

This was a great story that was written with excellence. I like how it was AU too, because I don't see that too often with BlackXN fics.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
xD lol! Well, of course! ;P Just say when they're out and what the title is and I shall find it~~ xD
Violet-Troubles chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Ahhh, this chapter was intense and well written!

Poor Black.. :[
croquant chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
Really well done job on executing such an intriguing premise. To be honest I felt that the fic lost some of its spark towards the end, what with the plot slowing down and Black's undying faith. But very entertaining and well written all the same. Thank you for putting this up!