Reviews for After The Wedding
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Mewknight chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
THIS IS SO ADORABLE! XDD I wonder why they didn't extend the dance in the series or at least make a little "filler" XP Well anyways great job! XDD
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
This is wonderful - major kudos to Owen for speaking out and saying what he, Tosh & Ianto were all thinking - Jack's way of dancing with the bride was totally inappropriate. He owes everyone else in that room an apology, especially Rhys and Ianto!

As for being 'not really a fluffy writer'? You've done a great job - not gushy, not overly-emotional, just straight forward and heart-felt!
Eleanor Harkness-Jones chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
I really wish I could write something this beautiful and fluffy!
Lesleigh chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
That was a lovely ending
workingsomecoffeemagic chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Wow, that was a better follow-up than I ever could've imagined! Just lovely! Aw, you made me all warm inside... Thank you for sharing! x
ThatStrangeGirl97 chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
awww incredibly sweet u made me giggle when jack dropped to his knees in a begging position. u r a really talented writer x
whitecrossgirl chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
very sweet of jack to apologise and for owen to ask tosh to dance again
yuki-souma chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
i love it!

well done owen!

o

i feel so like a mother when it comes to ianto

i wanted to kick jack ass then XD
Eleanor Harkness-Jones chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Personally, I'd love to see Jack on his hands and knees to Ianto in front of everyone! Please update this!
kutoki chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I wonder if Jack will openly apologize to Ianto or if he'll actually do it privately? Please update soon!
wanda1969 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I enjoyed this and I'd LOVE it if you added another chapter!
whitecrossgirl chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
dont finish it here, have jack doing exactly what Owen suggests, pleading Ianto's orgivenss on bendedknee in front of everyone
ThatStrangeGirl97 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
hey omg this was great u ave to rite another 1 with jack and ianto i want to see wot happens plzz plzz plzz update x
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Good story. Only Owen could get away with talking to Jack like that and good to hear him speak on Ianto's behalf ... well done. I always found it sickening how Jack mooned over Gwen at her wedding ... really thoughtless and selfish. Not just for Ianto's sake, but also for Rhys' sake. Well written.