Reviews for Its too early in the day to be killing Princes
Joe chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Copy Troy much?
silly13 chapter 15 . 10/29/2012
Oh come on! You cant just end it like that!
Aurora101 chapter 15 . 5/9/2012
NOOOOOO! I loved the story! Is there going to be a sequel? I really want to know what is going to happen. Your a good writer.

xAx
The Mexican Jumping Bean chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
OH HEEEEEELLLLL NO! NO THIS IS NOT THE END! PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT THE END! OKAY I SHALL BE BACK AND THERE SHALL BE A SEQUAL! I await you sequal.
Slytherin Studios chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
I like your story, please update soon.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Oh I must say! You beat me to this idea! I had this idea too but I'm glad you wrote first. I very much prefer to read than write. Please update soon!
JoJo Lupin chapter 11 . 10/29/2011
UPDATE REALLY SOON... PLEASE
TWD chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
update soon great story
DeathDaisy chapter 11 . 5/14/2011
ok this story is soooo WOW~~~! ]]]]
elin chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
Love your charachters and the story plz continue
SurferGirl711 chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
I meant chapter 6 but once again I think this story is really well done
SurferGirl711 chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
Love the story but something is up with chapter 10
The First Blue chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Haha, "Myrmidons! And Arianna." I loved that. I love your storyline and characters. Watch your grammar and punctuation but, other than that, the story is great.
sasukegirl98 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
i love your story! keep writing!
Jxox chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
Hey,

I just want to say that I really like your writing. It's very easy to read, your characters are well thought out (especially Arianna) and there are few to no spelling/grammar mistakes (thankyou! They drive me mad). I really hope you will continue with this, because it's absoluatally something I want to read the end of.

I love the long chapters and the quick updates too!

There are so many questions I could ask, but I don't want to spoil the story for myself so congratulations on a great story so far :)