Reviews for Stress Relief
Doragonko chapter 1 . 3/31
My favorite line in this whole FanFic is " and I told you to spank it like a monkey in a mango tree." Thank you for that it made my day!
jazzy chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Chubby Dean and Cas finding him way to hot, a stomach fetish is kind of cute. :)
Sanguineous chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Oh my god, I just can't with Cas's attitude, he's amazing. I love Dean's reactions, too.
CellarGangGirl chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
At first, I was really iffy about whether I'd like this, but I'm really glad I tried. Great job!
Pipariperho chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
I am unable to stop reading this fic. I have read this at least ten times in, what, 3 weeks. I read it once again today and I could go back to the beginning and start again right now. And I would really love to make a good analysis of the combination of Dean's easily identified insecurities, the fact that someone finds him desirable the way he is and well-written scenes of genital stimuli really makes this fic roll but I am unable to voice my thoughts. I just am awed how a piece of PWP can be funny, heart-warming, lovely and *hot* the same time. I could read more of this sort of fics if you plan to write them. Or reread this one again, which I am tempted to do..
Anael chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
This was awesome! I loved it. Thanks for sharing.
It's.Funnier.In.Enochian chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
I can't tell you how much I love this! I admit I have a fetish for Doctor!Cas, but what self-respecting fangirl doesn't? Great writing and I'd love it if you expanded more on this ;)
e0wyn chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
This was utterly delicious! And I hope you go through with your plan to write more weightloss!Dean in another story, I'd love to read it!
Soulless Cas chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
This was absolutely hot!

I just don't know how steak even went through Cas' mind after doing it with Dean XD
Qismat Qami chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
Deliciously wicked. A delight to read.
BobbleHeadJesus chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Shockingly enough, I believe you MAY have written the perfect four chapter story. I know, I know, it's YOU, so we were all expecting a one shot (with begged-for follow up) or a thirty chapter epic, so we had NO IDEA you could do four chapters to perfection. The beginning tension, the rise (of Dean's junk), the fall (of Cas's self-control), and the wild examination room humping. Beautiful.

Man, I'm just so impressed with myself that I knew Cas was gonna jump all up on those chubs. Not to be smug about it, but my psychic skills when it comes to literature are kind of awesome. Almost like I can... read clues... left behind by authors... and... accurately predict obvious conclusions...

No. No, I'm psychic.
DragonPrincess001 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Amazing hotness! Lol sex and steak, the perfect combo. xD
supreme dramon chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Oh yeah! That was hot!
leafgrl-88 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Awesome, you better write a sequal though, all you writers and leaving stories with a cliffhanger...Loved it though!